English | 简体中文 | 繁體中文 | 한국어 | 日本語
Thursday, 15 November 2018, 12:40 HKT/SGT

Source: FDG Electric Vehicles Ltd
FDG's U.S. JV Chanje received Purchase Order of US$100,000,000 for Electric Vehicles from Ryder

HONG KONG, Nov 15, 2018 - (ACN Newswire) - FDG Electric Vehicles Limited ("FDG", stock code: 00729.HK) is pleased to announce that its U.S. JV Chanje Energy, Inc. (Chanje) received a purchase order for electric vehicles from Ryder Vehicle Purchasing, LLC ("Ryder") in the United States of America, which will be leased to Federal Express Corporation. The total contract sum together with the subsidy will generate an income of not less than US$100,000,000 to the Group. Pursuant to the Purchase Order, Chanje will deliver a minimum of 75% of the electric vehicles prior to 20 October 2019 and will deliver the remaining 25% of the electric vehicles prior to 20 June 2020.

About Ryder

Ryder is a FORTUNE 500 commercial fleet management, dedicated transportation, and supply chain solutions company. Ryder's stock (NYSE: R) is a component of the Dow Jones Transportation Average and the S&P MidCap 400 index. Ryder has been named among FORTUNE's World's Most Admired Companies, and has been recognized for its industry-leading practices in third-party logistics, environmentally-friendly fleet and supply chain solutions, and world-class safety and security programs. The Company is a proud member of the American Red Cross Disaster Responder Program, supporting national and local disaster preparedness and response efforts. For more information, visit www.ryder.com, and follow us on our Online Newsroom and social media pages: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.

About Chanje

Chanje is a California-based, privately held electric vehicle and energy solutions company that specializes in the last mile industry. Chanje is led by a diverse group of automotive industry experts and clean energy entrepreneurs. The Company's vision is to drive the evolution of sustainable solutions that improve the last mile. Chanje introduced its first vehicle in 2017 and is the first company in North America able to deliver large scale fleets of commercial electric trucks immediately. Chanje will subsequently introduce turnkey energy infrastructure solutions and a full range of EVs including trucks, delivery vans, and shuttle buses in a variety of lengths and capacities. For more information, please visit: www.chanje.com.

About FDG Electric Vehicles Limited

FDG Electric Vehicles Limited ("FDG", stock code: 0729.HK) is a vertically-integrated pure electric vehicle manufacturer. FDG aims to become a globally recognised producer of more economical, greener and more energy-efficient pure electric vehicles. The Group's core businesses include ground-up research, design and development, and manufacturing and sales of pure electric vehicles; manufacturing and sales of lithium-ion batteries and cathode materials for lithium-ion batteries. FDG Kinetic Limited ("FKL", stock code: 0378.HK) is an indirect non-wholly-owned subsidiary.

For further information about FDG Electric Vehicles, please visit FDG's website at http://www.fdgev.com.

Topic: Press release summary
Sectors: Daily Finance, Automotive, Daily News, Alt. Energy
From the Asia Corporate News Network

Copyright © 2019 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.


FDG Electric Vehicles Ltd Releated News
Nov 15, 2018 12:42 HKT/SGT
五龙电动车旗下美国合营公司Chanje接获Ryder电动车采购订单 预期带来1亿美元收入
Nov 15, 2018 12:41 HKT/SGT
五龍電動車旗下美國合營公司Chanje接獲Ryder電動車採購訂單 預期帶來1億美元收入
June 8, 2018 11:27 HKT/SGT
Ryder預訂多500輛Chanje電動物流車 擴展其電動商用車領先地位
June 8, 2018 11:25 HKT/SGT
Ryder Expands Leadership in Commercial Electric Vehicles, Places Reservation for Additional 500 Chanje Electric Vans
Apr 11, 2018 17:28 HKT/SGT
厚積薄發 「替代戰略」進入收穫季 五龍電動車再獲4500台訂單
More news >>
Copyright © 2019 ACN Newswire - Asia Corporate News Network
Home | About us | Services | Partners | Events | Login | Contact us | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | RSS
US: +1 800 291 0906 | Beijing: +86 400 879 3881 | Hong Kong: +852 8192 4922 | Singapore: +65 6653 1210 | Tokyo: +81 3 6859 8575