SHANGHAI, Feb 21, 2013 - (ACN Newswire) - The Festival of Asian Marketing Effectiveness, taking place across 8 & 9 May in Shanghai, has announced the 50 industry specialists who will make up this year's dedicated jury.
Preliminary judging will commence ahead of the Festival, after which 24 members of the jury will head to Shanghai for the final judging stage. Ajay Kaul, Executive Director Global Brand Communications, Lenovo, will preside over the jury who will be voting and deliberating on entries across the 28 categories. The chosen winners of the 2013 awards will then be revealed and celebrated at the Asian Marketing Effectiveness Awards Ceremony taking place on 9 May which will bring the Festival to a close.
"This year's jury pulls together strong expertise from across Asia Pacific and we're delighted to have such a quality team on board. The Festival of Asian Marketing Effectiveness serves to set the benchmark for effectiveness in the region and we look forward to seeing which entries this year's jury consider worthy of taking home an accolade," says Terry Savage, Chairman of Lions Festivals.
- Ajay Kaul, Executive Director Global Brand Communications, Lenovo, Regional - Jury President
- Andy Edwards, Head Of Planning, BBH, China
- Anindya Banerjee, Branch Manager and Executive Creative Director, Scarecrow Asia, India
- Anuradha Aggarwal, Senior Vice President, Brand Communication & Consumer Insights, Vodafone, India
- Charles Cadel, Regional Managing Director, McCann, Regional
- Cheuk Chiang, Chief Executive Officer, PHD, Regional
- Chris Thomas, Chairman & CEO of BBDO Asia, Middle East & Africa and Chairman of Proximity Worldwide
- David Brain, President & CEO, Asia Pacific, Edeleman, Regional
- Denise Goodwin, National Marketing Manager, Volkswagen, New Zealand
- Dick Van Motman, Chairman & CEO, Dentsu Network/Asia, Regional
- Freddy Bharucha, Chief Marketing Officer, Asia, P&G, Regional
- Gilad Coppersmith, Global SVP, Digital and Innovation Catalyst, IPG Mediabrands, Regional
- Hirajati Natawiria, Marketing Director, Lion Wings, Indonesia
- Hun Choi, Head of Strategy, Cheil Worldwide, South Korea
- Jeff Wu, Marketing Manager, HEINEKEN Taiwan, Chinese Taipei
- Jeffrey Seah, Country Chair, VivaKi, South East Asia Chairperson, Starcom MediaVest Group, Asia Digital Leadership Team, Starcom, Regional
- Johan Vakidis, Head Of Planning, AKQA, China
- John Ziegler, Chairman & CEO, DDB Group Asia Pacific, Japan and India, Regional
- Karen Flynn, Managing Director, Havas Siren, Singapore
- Keith Smith, President, International, TBWA
- Ken Woo, Executive VP, Country Marketing Head, Standard Chartered, Chinese Taipei
- Lakish Hatalkar, Vice President Marketing, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, Novartis Consumer Health, Regional
- Mabel Leung, Regional Head of Brand and Insight, AXA Asia, Regional
- Margot Torres, Senior Vice President for Marketing & Communications, McDonalds, The Philippines
- Mark Sinnock, Planning Director, Bates, Regional
- Matthew Godfrey, President Asia, Y&R, Regional
- Matthew Lackie, Senior Vice President, Waggener Edstrom Worldwide, Regional
- Michael Nearhos, General Manager Brand Strategy & Performance, Virgin, Australia
- Muhammed Hamza, Senior Vice President Commercial, Nestle, Sri Lanka
- Naomi Yamamoto, Head of Produce Group, Shiseido, Japan
- Nguyen Dinh Toan, Head of Marketing, Indochina, Philip Morris, Vietnam
- Nirvik Singh, Chairman and CEO, Asia Pacific, Grey Group, Regional
- Paul Heath, Chief Executive Officer, Ogilvy & Mather, Regional
- Paul Roebuck, Chief Executive Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi, Regional
- Pully Chau, Chairman & CEO, DraftFCB, Greater China
- Rahul Colaco, Managing Director, Dutch Lady, Malaysia
- Ravi Rao, Leader, Mindshare, Regional
- Rob Campbell, Regional Head of Strategy, Wieden+Kennedy Shanghai, Regional
- Rupen Desai, Regional President, Lowe, Regional
- Saurbh Varma, Regional Chief Strategy Officer, Leo Burnett, Regional
- Sean O'Brien, Chief Executive Officer, Carat, Singapore
- Seth Grossman, Chief Executive Officer Asia Pacific, Vizeum, Regional
- Simon Kemp, Managing Director, We Are Social, Singapore
- Simon Small, Executive Planning Director, Visual jazz Isobar, Australia
- Stephen Drummond, Senior Director Integrated Marketing & Communications, Coca-Cola, China
- Supatnuj Sorndamrih, Director of Social Marketing Support Unit, Thai Health - Promotion Foundation, Thailand
- Tom Doctoroff, Chief Executive Officer, JWT, Asia Pacific, Regional
- Tony Rogers, Marketing Manager, Tourism Australia, New Zealand
- Vijay Sinha, Regional Category Vice President, Unilever, Regional
- Wendy Walker, Chief Marketing Officer, Iinet, Australia
Entries into the awards are currently being accepted until 4 March. Further information on entry categories and how to submit entries can be found online at www.ame.asia. Anybody wishing to be a part of the Festival and celebrations can also find further information on how to register as a delegate on the website.
About The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference & Awards
The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference and Awards (AMES) is Asia Pacific's foremost gathering of marketing, advertising and media industry executives, acclaimed marketing experts and brand pioneers. The Festival is a celebration of the latest thinking in marketing effectiveness and a showcase of some of the very best examples of effective brand building from around the globe. It features a compelling programme of seminars and forums, multiple networking sessions and a gala awards presentation.
The 14th Asian Marketing Effectiveness Awards, from which the festival has grown, honours clients and their agencies for marketing strategies that deliver solid results to transform businesses and brands. The annual awards receive over 1,100 entries and are judged by a panel of top client and agency professionals who review the submissions against stringent criteria to determine the winners of the prestigious Asian Marketing Effectiveness Awards trophies. The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference & Awards is organised by Lions Festivals and Haymarket Media Group. www.ames.asia.
Haymarket Media Group
The Haymarket Media Group established in 1957 is the largest privately-owned magazine publisher in the UK, and one of the fastest growing media companies globally. The principal business is centred around its consumer, business, professional and customer publications. These are complemented by digital platforms and live events, including extensive exhibitions, conferences and awards. The Group's global expansion comes from wholly owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and extensive licensing of key magazines to other publishers. In Asia from their offices in Hong Kong, Mumbai and Singapore, Haymarket Media Ltd publish market-leading titles Campaign Asia-Pacific, Finance Asia, Asian Investor, CEI Asia Pacific and Campaign India. In addition Haymarket organise a number of the region's leading industry awards and conferences relating to the communications and finance sectors. For more information about the Haymarket Media Group see www.haymarket.com.
Lions Festivals is the organiser of Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and Eurobest as well as co-organisers, with its joint venture partners, of Dubai Lynx International Festival of Creativity, Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, Festival of Asian Marketing Effectiveness, and the Digital Asia Festival and Awards. Lions Festivals is powered by Top Right Group. www.lionsfestivals.com.
PR & Press Manager
Source: The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference & Awards
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2019 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.