SINGAPORE, Aug 7, 2013 - (ACN Newswire) - The Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, Asia Pacific's premier creative festival and awards for the advertising and communications industry, taking place 15-17 September, is pleased to announce the first jury line-ups who will meet in Singapore to judge the work in the Creative Effectiveness, Digital and Mobile, Direct and Promo & Activation, and Media categories.
Creative Effectiveness Jury
- Jarek Ziebinski, President Asia Pacific, Leo Burnett Asia Pacific - Jury President
- Chandrasekar Radhakrishnan, Head of Communications, South Asia Region, Nestle, India
- Dick van Motman, Chairman & CEO, Dentsu Network/Asia Regional
- Keith Smith, International President, TBWA\Group Global
- Naomi Troni, CEO Southeast Asia, Havas Worldwide, Global
- Rupen Desai, Regional President, Asia Pacific, Lowe + Partners
- Sudeep Gohil, Chief Executive Officer, Droga5, Australia
- Tim Broadbent, Effectiveness Director, Ogilvy & Mather, Singapore
Digital and Mobile Jury
- Masaru Kitakaze, Executive Creative Director, Corporate Officer, Hakuhodo, Japan - Jury President
- Ashadi Hopper, Creative Director, formerly JWT, Australia
- Budgette Tan, Deputy Executive Creative Director, MRM Manila, The Philippines
- Carl Norberg , Global CEO/Founder, Monterosa, Singapore
- Eddie Wong, National Executive Creative Director, Draftfcb, China
- Kiki Chen, Managing Director, Medialand Digital Strategy, Taiwan
- Mangi Baek, Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide, South Korea
- Richard (Goz) Gostelow, Regional Executive Creative Director, Digitas/Razorfish, Hong Kong
Direct and Promo & Activation Jury
- Jose Miguel Sokoloff, Chairman Lowe SSP3, President Creative Council Lowe
- Worldwide and Lowe SSP3, Global - Jury President
- Farid Ganio Tjokrosoeseno, Founder & CEO, AMP Group, Indonesia
- Heok Seong Ng, Executive Creative Director, Havas Worldwide, Malaysia
- Hyun Jong Lee, Chief Creative Director, HS Ad, South Korea
- Jason Williams, Executive Creative Director, Leo Burnett Melbourne, Australia
- Juhi Kalia, Executive Creative Director - Global Teams, JWT, Singapore
- Osamu Enari , Chief Creative Officer/Executive Producer, Drill, Japan
- Pratap Bose, Chief Operating Officer, DDB Mudra Group, India
- Mike Cooper, Worldwide Chief Executive Officer, PHD Global - Jury President
- Ajit Varghese, Managing Director, Maxus, India
- Ernita Ariestanty, Chief Executive Officer, Carat, Indonesia
- Hak Ik Hwang, Media Director, Cheil Worldwide, South Korea
- Malcolm Hanlon, Chief Operating Officer - APAC, ZenithOptimedia Asia Pacific
- Masashi Ariizumi, Senior Planning Director, ADK, Japan
- Mat Baxter, Chief Executive Officer, UM, Australia
- SK Biswas, Chief Strategy Officer - APAC, Havas Media Group Asia Pacific
Commenting on the juries, Philip Thomas, CEO of Lions Festivals says "Forward-thinking, professional, award-winning and passionate, are just some of the words that spring to mind when you look at these juries. It's a phenomenal group of people who will work together to select the most creative and ground-breaking work in the region deserving to win a coveted Spike award."
To enter or register to attend Spikes Asia 2013, please visit www.spikes.asia. Delegates can view all the entries and shortlisted entries at Suntec Singapore, venue of the festival. The winners will be revealed on Tuesday 17 September at the Marina Bay Sands theatre and celebrated during the After Party.
About Spikes Asia
The Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, celebrating and inspiring Asia-Pacific creativity in advertising. Suntec City, Singapore, 27-29 September, 2017. Building on 30 years of the illustrious Spikes Awards, the Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity is the result of a collaboration between the organisers of Cannes Lions and Haymarket, publishers of Campaign Asia Pacific.
The Festival provides the region's growing creative and advertising industry with a platform to network and exchange ideas, bringing together some of the finest creative thinkers from across the region and around the world. Spikes Asia, attended by over 1,800 delegates in 2016, offers an inspirational programme of seminars, tech talks and forums, focusing on creativity and learning, exhibitions of creative work from Asia-Pacific, networking events in the evening and the Spikes Asia award show.
The Spikes Awards, judged by leading international and regional creatives, honour the best creative work in the categories of Film, Print, Outdoor, Radio, Digital, Integrated, Direct, Promo & Activation, Media, Print Craft, Film Craft, Design, Mobile, PR, Branded Content & Entertainment, Healthcare and Innovation.
Incorporating Tangrams Effectiveness @ Spikes brings 15 years of celebrating Effectiveness and Strategy under one roof. The Tangrams celebrate the latest thinking in marketing effectiveness and showcase the very best examples of effective brand building from Asia Pacific. The Tangrams awards honour clients and their agencies for marketing strategies that deliver solid results to transform businesses and brands in categories for Effectivenss, Digital Strategy, Media Strategy, Data & Analytics and e-commerce.
Ascential powers the prestigious Cannes Lions festival for the branded communications industry, the world's premier payments and financial services congress Money20/20, Spring Fair/Autumn Fair, the global fashion trend forecasting service WGSN, environmental risk data business Groundsure, e-commerce analytics provider One Click Retail and advisory and business services firm, MediaLink.
Ascential Events is part of Ascential plc, which transforms knowledge businesses to deliver exceptional performance. Ascential plc is a global business-to-business information company that informs and connects the business world in 150 countries through market-leading Exhibitions & Festivals and Information Services. Ascential's premium products enable focus, growth and value. The company provides customers with world class content and connections empowering their businesses to be the best informed and best connected. www.ascential.com
About Haymarket Media Group
The Haymarket Media Group established in 1957 is the largest privately-owned magazine publisher in the UK, and one of the fastest growing media companies globally. The principal business is centred around its consumer, business, professional and customer publications. These are complemented by digital platforms and live events, including extensive exhibitions, conferences and awards. The Group's global expansion comes from wholly owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and extensive licensing of key magazines to other publishers.
In Asia from their offices in Hong Kong, Mumbai and Singapore, Haymarket Media Ltd publish market-leading titles Campaign Asia-Pacific, Finance Asia, Asian Investor, CEI Asia Pacific and Campaign India. In addition Haymarket organise a number of the region's leading industry awards and conferences relating to the communications and finance sectors. For more information about the Haymarket Media Group see www.haymarket.com.
Head of PR & Press
Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity
Tel: +44-20-3033 4000
Source: Spikes Asia
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2020 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.