|Friday, 12 June 2009, 09:43 HKT/SGT|
SINGAPORE, June 12, 2009 - (ACN Newswire) - Hyflux Ltd, one of the world's leading providers of integrated environmental solutions, will be showcasing its suite of next-generation membrane technologies for municipal, industrial and consumer applications.
Commenting on Hyflux's participation at SIWW for the second year, Hyflux Group Deputy CEO & CFO Mr Sam Ong said: "As a founding sponsor, Hyflux is proud to be associated with SIWW. SIWW has provided Hyflux with a platform to develop collaborative opportunities with international industry players as well as allowing us to showcase our water capabilities. Building on last year's success, Hyflux is excited to share our experiences and technological advancements to an even broader audience through a series of planned events related to water infrastructure development. We will be involved in the Water Leaders Summit, the Business Forums and the Water Convention, to share our cutting-edge membrane and water technologies."
Hyflux Group CEO & Managing Director Ms Olivia Lum will be chairing the CEO Panel at the China Business Forum on 25 June 2009, Thursday from 12pm to 1pm. She will also be sharing Hyfluxs success story and experiences at the Forum.
Other key highlights (in chronological order) of Hyfux's participation at SIWW include:
(1) Media Briefing, 23 June 2009, Tuesday, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
- Signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between Hyflux and The Dutch Technology Foundation (STW), for a technology collaboration to develop advanced membranes for liquid separation. The MOU signing will be witnessed by Mr Khoo Teng Chye, Chief Executive of PUB, Singapore's national water agency.
- Signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between Hyflux Group Deputy CEO & CFO Sam Ong and ABB Singapore President & Country Manager Mr James Foo to optimise the process for one of the systems in Hyfluxs desalination facility.
- Launch of Hyflux's award-winning InoCep(TM) membrane, the next-generation solution for liquid separation, with a customer testimonial to be shared at the briefing.
(2) Innovation Corner
23 June 2009, Tuesday, 4:00pm - 4:20pm and
25 June 2009, Thursday, 10:30am 10:50am
Hyflux Vice President, Process Technology, Dr Li Dong Fei, will be addressing delegates and visitors on the benefits of InoCep(TM) membrane at the Innovation Corner in the Water Expo. The membrane will be showcased at the Innovation Corner at SIWW.
(3) Media Tour at SingSpring Desalination Plant, 24 June 2009, Wednesday 10:00am - 11:30am
Located in the west side of Singapore, the award-winning SingSpring Desalination Plant is Singapore's first seawater desalination facility, which currently supplies about 10% of the nation's water needs. Members of media are invited to register their interest for the guided tour at the Tour Desk. Free transportation will be provided.
(4) InoCeption Hour, 24 - 25 June 2009, Wednesday - Thursday, 3.45pm
Visit the Hyflux booth (B02) at the SIWW Water Expo to find out why InoCep(TM) is the next-generation solution for liquid separation.
(5) Business Forums, 25 June 2009, Thursday
- CEO Panel, China Business Forum, 12:00pm - 1:00pm: Hyflux Group CEO Ms Olivia Lum will be chairing the panel discussion.
- Europe Business Forum, 4:55pm 5:05pm: Hyflux Group Executive Vice President Mr Foo Hee Kiang will be sharing the company's journey into the European market.
(6) Water Convention, 25 June 2009, Thursday, 4:50pm - 5:15pm
Hyflux Investment Director Mr Nah Tien Liang will be presenting "Delivering water projects in China" at the Water Convention.
Hyflux is one of the world's leading fully-integrated water solutions companies, with operations and projects in Southeast Asia, China, India, the Middle East and North Africa. Hyflux is committed to providing cost-effective and sustainable solutions in seawater desalination, water recycling, wastewater treatment, including membrane bioreactor (MBR) and potable water treatment. Hyflux's track record includes Singapore's first water recycling plant and first seawater reverse osmosis (SWRO) desalination plant and China's largest SWRO desalination plant in Tianjin City. The company is building the world's largest SWRO desalination plant in Magtaa, Algeria. Hyflux has also been awarded Singapore's second and largest SWRO desalination plant which will be developed on a design, build, own and operate model. For more information, please visit www.hyflux.com.
Claire Ng (Ms)
Asst Vice President, Corporate Communications
DID: (65) 6580 6814
HP: (65) 9151 1557
Email: [email protected]
Lee Shou Yin (Ms)
Asst Manager, Corporate Communications
DID: (65) 6372 6235
HP: (65) 9645 7837
Email: [email protected]
Topic: Corporate Announcement
Sectors: Water, Environment
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2019 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.