|Wednesday, 30 July 2014, 14:00 HKT/SGT|
Source: Spikes Asia
|Creative Effectiveness; Design; Film, Print, Outdoor & Radio; Media; PR|
SINGAPORE, July 30, 2014 - (ACN Newswire) - Spikes Asia, the International Festival of Creativity taking place in Singapore from 23-26 September, has announced the jury members that will make up the Creative Effectiveness; Design; Film, Print, Outdoor & Radio; Media; and PR juries.
"We feel very privileged to be able to announce these well-known industry names as being part of our juries for Spikes Asia 2014," says Philip Thomas, CEO, Lions Festivals. "They help set the standard for this year's awards and we will watch with interest as they debate and decide the best of creative communications in the region"
CREATIVE EFFECTIVENESS JURY
- Matthew Godfrey, President - Asia, Y&R, Asia Pacific - Jury President
- Charles Cadell, President, Asia Pacific, McCann Worldgroup, Asia Pacific
- Natalie Pidgeon, Chief Strategy Officer, IPG Mediabrands, Asia Pacific
- Nick Garrett, Managing Director, Colenso BBDO, New Zealand
- Paul Roebuck, Chief Executive Officer, Singapore/Malaysia, Saatchi & Saatchi, Singapore
- Rahul Kansal, Executive President, Bennett Coleman & Co, India
- Ross Jackson, Asia Pacific Head Brand, Product, Client Marketing and Cross Border, Visa Worldwide, Asia Pacific
- Wong Mei Wai, Head of Marketing, Vietnam Brewery, Vietnam
- Stefan Sagmeister, Designer, Sagmeister & Walsh, Global - Jury President
- Dan Ellis, Regional Creative Director, S & SE Asia, Brand Union, Singapore
- David Park, Creative Director, Maud, Australia
- JJ (Jongjoo) Ha, Executive Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide, South Korea
- Jon King, Executive Creative Director, Beacon/Leo Burnett Tokyo, Japan
- Lana Roulhac, Design Director, Siegel+Gale, China/UK
- Praveen Das, Chief Creative Officer, Happy Creative Services, India
- Pum Lefebure, Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer, Design Army, Thailand/USA
FILM, PRINT, OUTDOOR & RADIO JURY
- Ted Royer, Chief Creative Officer, Droga5, Global - Jury President
- Ajay Thrivikraman, Chief Creative Officer, Publicis, Singapore
- Erick De Souza Rosa, Executive Creative Director, Lowe and Partner, Regional
- Gavin Siakimotu, Creative Director, Y&R, New Zealand
- Kitti Chaiyaporn, Chief Creative Director, Choojai, Thailand
- Morihiko Hasebe, Executive Creative Director, Hakuhodo, Japan
- Patrick Baron, Executive Creative Director, McCann Melbourne, Australia
- Raoul Panes, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett Manila, The Philippines
- Raymond Chin, Creative Director, Wieden & Kennedy, China
- Sami Thessman, Executive Creative Director, TBWA\Worldwide, Hong Kong
- Sonal Dabral, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, DDB Mudra, India
- Zenobia Pithawalla, Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather, India
- Mark Patterson, CEO, Asia Pacific & Chairman, China, Asia Pacific - Jury President
- Atiek Sudirman, Managing Director, UM, Indonesia
- Jeffrey Seah, Chief Executive Officer, SE Asia, Starcom MediaVest Group, Singapore
- Jun-Woo Park, Media Group Director, HSAD, South Korea
- Mike Wilson, Chief Executive Officer, Havas Media, Australia
- Roid Sin, Chief Executive Officer, OMD, Hong Kong
- Yesudas Sankara Pillai, Managing Director, Indian Subcontinent, Vizeum, India
- Yusuke Suzuki, General Manager, Hakuhodo DY Media Partners, Japan
- David Brain, Chief Executive Officer, APAC/MENA, Edelman, Asia Pacific - Jury President
- Christina Cheang, Chairman, CMG Group, Singapore
- Dilip Cherian, Founding Partner & Group Chairman, Perfect Relations, India
- Hock Chuan Ong, Partner, Maverick, Indonesia
- John Orme, President APAC, Porter Novelli, China
- Kat Thomas, Executive Creative Director, One Green Bean, Australia
- Koichiro Shima, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Creative Director, Editor in Chief, Hakuhodo Kettle, Japan
- Leah Huang, Managing Director, Ogilvy PR Manila, The Philippines
Spikes Asia is accepting entries until 8 August. Further information on how to enter, along with categories and fees can be found at www.spikes.asia.
About Spikes Asia
The Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, celebrating and inspiring Asia-Pacific creativity in advertising. Suntec City, Singapore, 27-29 September, 2017. Building on 30 years of the illustrious Spikes Awards, the Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity is the result of a collaboration between the organisers of Cannes Lions and Haymarket, publishers of Campaign Asia Pacific.
The Festival provides the region's growing creative and advertising industry with a platform to network and exchange ideas, bringing together some of the finest creative thinkers from across the region and around the world. Spikes Asia, attended by over 1,800 delegates in 2016, offers an inspirational programme of seminars, tech talks and forums, focusing on creativity and learning, exhibitions of creative work from Asia-Pacific, networking events in the evening and the Spikes Asia award show.
The Spikes Awards, judged by leading international and regional creatives, honour the best creative work in the categories of Film, Print, Outdoor, Radio, Digital, Integrated, Direct, Promo & Activation, Media, Print Craft, Film Craft, Design, Mobile, PR, Branded Content & Entertainment, Healthcare and Innovation.
Incorporating Tangrams Effectiveness @ Spikes brings 15 years of celebrating Effectiveness and Strategy under one roof. The Tangrams celebrate the latest thinking in marketing effectiveness and showcase the very best examples of effective brand building from Asia Pacific. The Tangrams awards honour clients and their agencies for marketing strategies that deliver solid results to transform businesses and brands in categories for Effectivenss, Digital Strategy, Media Strategy, Data & Analytics and e-commerce.
Ascential powers the prestigious Cannes Lions festival for the branded communications industry, the world's premier payments and financial services congress Money20/20, Spring Fair/Autumn Fair, the global fashion trend forecasting service WGSN, environmental risk data business Groundsure, e-commerce analytics provider One Click Retail and advisory and business services firm, MediaLink.
Ascential Events is part of Ascential plc, which transforms knowledge businesses to deliver exceptional performance. Ascential plc is a global business-to-business information company that informs and connects the business world in 150 countries through market-leading Exhibitions & Festivals and Information Services. Ascential's premium products enable focus, growth and value. The company provides customers with world class content and connections empowering their businesses to be the best informed and best connected. www.ascential.com
About Haymarket Media Group
The Haymarket Media Group established in 1957 is the largest privately-owned magazine publisher in the UK, and one of the fastest growing media companies globally. The principal business is centred around its consumer, business, professional and customer publications. These are complemented by digital platforms and live events, including extensive exhibitions, conferences and awards. The Group's global expansion comes from wholly owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and extensive licensing of key magazines to other publishers.
In Asia from their offices in Hong Kong, Mumbai and Singapore, Haymarket Media Ltd publish market-leading titles Campaign Asia-Pacific, Finance Asia, Asian Investor, CEI Asia Pacific and Campaign India. In addition Haymarket organise a number of the region's leading industry awards and conferences relating to the communications and finance sectors. For more information about the Haymarket Media Group see www.haymarket.com.
Camilla Lambert (nee Cole),
Press & PR Manager
Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity
Tel: +44-20-3033 4000
Source: Spikes Asia
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2018 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.