|Wednesday, 6 May 2015, 08:55 HKT/SGT|
Sao Paulo, Brazil, May 6, 2015 - (ACN Newswire) - Lubrizol Engineered Polymers announces their participation at Feiplastic 2015 - The International Plastic Trade Fair - in Sao Paulo, Brazil from May 4 - 8, 2015, at stand F400 in Pavilhao de Exposicoes do Anhembi. At the show, Lubrizol will be highlighting its new and/or expanded polymer solutions including:
- High-Heat TPU: Estane(R) TS92AP7 has excellent high-heat resistance and low temperature flexibility. With its 125 degrees Celsius rating and UL yellow card certification, Estane TS92AP7 is the next generation of high-heat-resistant thermoplastic polyurethanes (TPUs) for cable jacketing and injection molded components
- Aliphatic TPU: Perfect for light-colored or transparent applications that will be exposed to UV light and where non-yellowing, durability and weatherability performance are key requirements.
- Bio TPU(TM) by Lubrizol*: Lubrizol's line of bio-based TPU is made with renewable-sourced material and offers the same performance and benefits as traditional petroleum-based TPU.
- Adhesive TPU: Lubrizol's adhesive TPU range contains polymers that can be utilized in hot melts, solvent-based adhesives, adhesive films and HMPUR (commonly known as Hot Melt Polyurethane Reactive or RHM: Reactive Hot Melt). Additionally, the adhesives range offers new, soft TPU grades for hot melt adhesives (HMAs) with hardness as low as 46 Shore A. This unique soft TPU solution offers agreeable texture (soft-touch grip/anti-slip), no surface tackiness, excellent processing properties and extrusion at low temperatures. These innovative adhesive technologies, acquired from Merquinsa in 2011 by The Lubrizol Corporation, are now integrated into Lubrizol's Engineered Polymers business. For more information about the former Merquinsa adhesive product line, Pearlcoat(TM), Pearlbond(TM), Pearlbond(TM) ECO* and Pearlstick(TM) specialty TPU resins, please visit www.merquinsa.com or call +55(11)4097-0250.
Alexandre Prado, Lubrizol Latin America business manager, Engineered Polymers, notes "Feiplastic has always been a great space for Lubrizol to meet customers and companies that are looking for innovative solutions and to develop longstanding partnerships. We value the insight into emerging trends that this venue offers. It enables us to anticipate the needs of the marketplace and more accurately direct our innovation efforts as we work to provide unique products for our customers' applications. For instance, this year we are focusing on high-heat TPU, bio-based TPU, aliphatic TPU and adhesive TPU.
A global leader in supplying innovative polymer solutions, Lubrizol formulates high-performance specialty resins including Estane(R) TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane), Pearlthane(TM) TPU, Pearlthane ECO* TPU, Pearlbond(TM)TPU, Pearlbond(TM) ECO* TPU, Pearlstick(TM) TPU, Pearlcoat(TM) TPU, Isoplast(R) ETP (engineered thermoplastics), Carbo-Rite(TM) Conductive Polymers and Stat-Rite(R) inherently static dissipative sheet and compounds. This broad product portfolio represents a single, convenient and reliable source with multiple product groups (both aliphatic and aromatic, as well as bio-based*, polycaprolactone (PCL) copolyester elastomeric, polyether and copolymer-based) working together to solve some of today's toughest application challenges.
About Lubrizol Engineered Polymers
With more than 55 years of experience and a worldwide network that includes formulation design, manufacturing, R&D and cutting-edge technologies, Lubrizol offers one of the broadest portfolios of engineered polymers available today that includes resins that can be bio-based*, recyclable**, light stable, flame retardant, adhesive, breathable or chemically resistant, along with other features almost too numerous to mention. The scope of our influence crosses many industries, with applications that include the industrial, electronics, and sports and recreation industries. For more information about our Engineered Polymer solutions and the markets we serve, stop by stand F400 or visit www.lubrizol.com/engineeredpolymers.
About The Lubrizol Corporation
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a technology-driven global company that combines complex, specialty chemicals to optimize the quality, performance and value of customers' products while reducing their environmental impact. It produces and supplies technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets. These technologies include lubricant additives for engine oils, driveline and other transportation-related fluids, industrial lubricants, as well as additives for gasoline and diesel fuel. In addition, Lubrizol makes ingredients and additives for home care and personal care products and pharmaceuticals, and specialty materials, including plastics technology and performance coatings in the form of specialty resins and additives. Our products for the oilfield market include technologies for exploration, production and transportation.
With headquarters in Wickliffe, Ohio, Lubrizol owns and operates manufacturing facilities in 17 countries, as well as sales and technical offices around the world. Founded in 1928, Lubrizol has approximately 8,000 employees worldwide. Revenues for 2014 were $7 billion. For more information, visit www.Lubrizol.com.
All marks are owned by The Lubrizol Corporation.
* Bio-based content as certified in accordance with ASTM D-6866
** Recyclability is based on access to a readily available standard recycling programme that supports such materials. Products may not be available in all areas.
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Lubrizol via Globenewswire
Topic: Press release summary
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2020 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.