SINGAPORE, July 27, 2015 - (ACN Newswire) - The Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity has today announced the first names that will make up the juries at this year's Festival. Details have been released for the Film, Print and Print & Poster Craft; Outdoor and Radio; Direct and Promo & Activation and Design juries.
Terry Savage, Chairman Lions Festivals, said "This is a collection of unequivocal regional talent, with each individual a high-achieving creative campaigner in their own right. We look forward to bringing them together in Singapore to judge the best of the region's creative communications."
Film, Print and Print & Poster Craft Jury
- Matt Eastwood, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer, J. Walter Thompson, Global - Jury President
- Paul Nagy, Executive Creative Director, Clemenger BBDO, Australia
- Kitty Lun, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Lowe, China
- Reed Collins, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy & Mather, Hong Kong
- Bobby Pawar, Managing Director, Chief Creative Director, Publicis Worldwide, India
- Yuka Tsukada, Creative Director, Dentsu, Japan
- Edmund Choe, Chief Creative Officer, Singapore and SE Asia, TBWA\Asia Pacific, Asia Pacific
- Jureeporn Thaidumrong, Creative Chairwoman, nudeJEH, Thailand
Outdoor and Radio Jury
- Marcus Rebeschini, Chief Creative Officer, Y&R, Singapore - Jury President
- Toby Talbot, Chief Creative Officer, DDB, Australia
- Tim Doherty, Chief Creative Officer, Isobar, China
- Carol Lam, Chief Creative Officer & Managing Partner, Saatchi & Saatchi, Hong Kong
- Laila Gunesekere, Vice President, Grant McCann, Sri Lanka
- Naohiro Togawa, Creative Director, ADK, Japan
- Brigid Alkemer, Executive Creative Director, Clemenger BBDO, New Zealand
- Masako Okamura, Executive Creative Director, Dentsu, Vietnam
Direct and Promo & Activation Jury
- Nils Andersson, President & Chief Creative Officer, TBWA, China - Jury President
- Chris Johnson, Creative Director, Havas Worldwide, Australia
- Kazuaki Hashida, Integrated Campaign Director, Hakuhodo Kettle, Japan
- Dalveer Singh, Head Experiential Marketing, APAC, Dialogue Factory, India
- Charlie Blower, Co-Founder, Blak Labs, Singapore
- Julian Ennals, Area Creative Director, Geometry Global, Vietnam
- Maria Devereux, Creative Director, Special Group, New Zealand
- Ali Rez, Former Creative Officer, BBDO, Pakistan
- Yoshihiro Yagi, Creative Director, Dentsu, Japan - Jury President
- Yew Pong Hor, Creative Director, BBDO, Malaysia
- Darren Watson, Executive Creative Director, APAC, FITCH, Asia Pacific
- Tommy Korad, Design Director, Havas Worldwide, Asia Pacific
- Sanpathit Tavijaroen, Executive Creative Director, Leo Burnett, Thailand
- Ian Perkins, Executive Creative Director, Name and Name, Taiwan
- Pann Lim, Creative Designer, Kinetic, Singapore
- Chung Su Ko, Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide, South Korea
The final deadline for entries into Spikes Asia has been extended until 7 August. Further details on the categories, rules and entry process can be found at www.spikes.asia.
About Spikes Asia
The Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, celebrating and inspiring Asia-Pacific creativity in advertising. Suntec City, Singapore, 27-29 September, 2017. Building on 30 years of the illustrious Spikes Awards, the Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity is the result of a collaboration between the organisers of Cannes Lions and Haymarket, publishers of Campaign Asia Pacific.
The Festival provides the region's growing creative and advertising industry with a platform to network and exchange ideas, bringing together some of the finest creative thinkers from across the region and around the world. Spikes Asia, attended by over 1,800 delegates in 2016, offers an inspirational programme of seminars, tech talks and forums, focusing on creativity and learning, exhibitions of creative work from Asia-Pacific, networking events in the evening and the Spikes Asia award show.
The Spikes Awards, judged by leading international and regional creatives, honour the best creative work in the categories of Film, Print, Outdoor, Radio, Digital, Integrated, Direct, Promo & Activation, Media, Print Craft, Film Craft, Design, Mobile, PR, Branded Content & Entertainment, Healthcare and Innovation.
Incorporating Tangrams Effectiveness @ Spikes brings 15 years of celebrating Effectiveness and Strategy under one roof. The Tangrams celebrate the latest thinking in marketing effectiveness and showcase the very best examples of effective brand building from Asia Pacific. The Tangrams awards honour clients and their agencies for marketing strategies that deliver solid results to transform businesses and brands in categories for Effectivenss, Digital Strategy, Media Strategy, Data & Analytics and e-commerce.
Ascential powers the prestigious Cannes Lions festival for the branded communications industry, the world's premier payments and financial services congress Money20/20, Spring Fair/Autumn Fair, the global fashion trend forecasting service WGSN, environmental risk data business Groundsure, e-commerce analytics provider One Click Retail and advisory and business services firm, MediaLink.
Ascential Events is part of Ascential plc, which transforms knowledge businesses to deliver exceptional performance. Ascential plc is a global business-to-business information company that informs and connects the business world in 150 countries through market-leading Exhibitions & Festivals and Information Services. Ascential's premium products enable focus, growth and value. The company provides customers with world class content and connections empowering their businesses to be the best informed and best connected. www.ascential.com
About Haymarket Media Group
The Haymarket Media Group established in 1957 is the largest privately-owned magazine publisher in the UK, and one of the fastest growing media companies globally. The principal business is centred around its consumer, business, professional and customer publications. These are complemented by digital platforms and live events, including extensive exhibitions, conferences and awards. The Group's global expansion comes from wholly owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and extensive licensing of key magazines to other publishers.
In Asia from their offices in Hong Kong, Mumbai and Singapore, Haymarket Media Ltd publish market-leading titles Campaign Asia-Pacific, Finance Asia, Asian Investor, CEI Asia Pacific and Campaign India. In addition Haymarket organise a number of the region's leading industry awards and conferences relating to the communications and finance sectors. For more information about the Haymarket Media Group see www.haymarket.com.
Press & PR Manager
Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity
+44 20 3033 4000
Source: Spikes Asia
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2018 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.