|Strategy outlines delivery of new communications service models|
SINGAPORE, Mar 9, 2016 - (ACN Newswire) - ALE, operating under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, introduces Matthieu Destot as the newly appointed Executive Vice President, General Manager for the ALE Communication Business Division. Matthieu has an extensive background and expertise in the rich technology of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise communications solutions. In his new role, Matthieu will guide the company's strategy connecting traditional communications solutions with the cloud to deliver a Personalized Connected Experience.
Digital transformation is reshaping the customer experience through new operational models that enable the shift to the cloud. These models benefit businesses by offering fully featured, multimedia work-stream communications and collaboration services to colleagues inside and outside the company, while protecting the technology investment of the business.
ALE will be executing a comprehensive stepped approach to enable customers to connect any vendor's existing communication equipment to the cloud. This facilitates the creation of innovative financial and consumption models demanded by a new "as-a-service" economy.
In 2016, ALE will be delivering several new offers across these four areas:
- ALE is expanding its cloud offerings by becoming a cloud service provider, delivering flexible Unified Communication (UC) services. The company will introduce Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow(TM), a new, cloud-based freemium service operated by ALE. It offers customers technology investment protection regardless of existing communications systems. As an overlay, it has rich feature capabilities, simplified deployment and easy adoption. Features of Rainbow include IM, rich presence, voice and video conversation including screen and file sharing.
- New Cloud Connect capabilities will provide information on real-time data usage by connecting existing OpenTouch(R), OmniPCX(R) Enterprise, OmniPCX Office communications platforms to the new ALE cloud services. From the analytics information retrieved, ALE Business Partners offering managed services will be able to create a new level of operations automation, predictive care, unprecedented billing/provisioning accuracy and service recommendations. This will be available later in 2016.
- With a rich history in traditional communications, ALE will continue to expand investment in existing communications platforms:
-- New technology and features in Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Suite solutions will create a consistent single communications user-experience that is simple to deploy, easy-to-use and seamless across devices.
-- Alcatel-Lucent Communications Servers will be fully virtualized to embrace new work styles and new business models.
-- New telephone models, two new DECT phones and an IP DeskPhone, will be unveiled extending the range of entry-level phones and enhance the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise portfolio.
-- These communications platforms will also be integrated into the Rainbow cloud service to provide comprehensive unified communications services beyond the borders of the Enterprise.
- ALE will build on its success in integrating its real-time communications platforms with verticalized applications. The Vertical API integration is already available for hospitality businesses, and will be expanded into healthcare and other industries. This integration extends into the OpenTouch Enterprise Cloud offering to enable Business Partners to deliver innovative subscription based models. These models are ideal for businesses like hospitality, healthcare and others where communications costs can be linked directly to the activity to maximize business outcomes.
Matthieu Destot, EVP, GM Communications Business Engine
"The delivery of business communications is evaporating towards the cloud, so to speak. Businesses want flexible, real-time communications that enable their business processes. Gaining this from the cloud saves on cost and creates a consumption based use model that makes sense for the customer, the partner and the vendor.
Our Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solution enables us to deliver both CAPEX and OPEX offers. We also offer our Business Partners this opportunity since the reality is, our customers want flexibility. So we have enabled all involved to take advantage based on their unique needs."
Our company is a leading provider of enterprise communications solutions and services, from the office to the cloud, marketed under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand. Building on our established heritage of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, we operate globally with 2700+ employees in 100+ countries worldwide, with headquarters near Paris, France.
With communications, networking and cloud solutions for business of all sizes, our team of technology experts, service professionals, and 2900+ partners serves more than 830,000 customers worldwide, tailoring and adapting our solutions and services to local requirements. This provides tangible business outcomes through personalized connected experiences for customers and end users.
For more information, visit our web site at: https://enterprise.alcatel-lucent.com. For ongoing news visit our Newsroom, Blog, Facebook and Twitter.
- Newsroom: http://bit.ly/1p74Iwv
- Blog: http://blog-enterprise.alcatel-lucent.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ALUEnterprise
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/aluenterprise
CHUA WEI WEI
T: +65 9833 2654
Topic: Press release summary
Sectors: Media & Marketing, Enterprise IT, IT Individual
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2020 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.