SINGAPORE, July 8, 2016 - (ACN Newswire) - The names of the first Spikes Asia speakers for 2016 have today been released. Ranging from newly formed start-ups to experienced industry leaders, the programme will bring three days of learning and inspiration to the region and will cover technology, customer experience, content creation the crossover between culture and creativity, and more.
Some of the esteemed speakers this year will include:
- Harris Diamond, Chairman and CEO, McCann Worldgroup: regarded as one of the most influential people in the communications industry with accolades including The Holmes Report's "PR Agency Executive of the Decade".
- Tony Hertz, Creative and Managing Director, Tony Hertz: Radio & Brand Sound: with a career spanning 40 years, a published book and numerous awards.
- Matt Eastwood, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer, J. Walter Thompson Company: the highly awarded creative behind some of the industry's most innovative and recognisable work; judge and speaker at numerous international events.
- Anathea Ruys, Head of Fuse, Asia Pacific, Omnicom Media Group, Omnicom Media Group: with over 20 years in branded communications across the spectrum of sectors.
- Fred Raillard, CEO & Co-founder, Fred & Farid: who's led his agency to over 400 international awards and titles including Cannes Lions Grands Prix and Advertising Age's "Best International Agency", as well as investing heavily in startup and tech companies.
- Darren Hart a.k.a. Harts, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Composer and Music Producer: a multi-instrumentalist with growing international acclaim involved in VML and the International Olympic Committee's global campaign #OlympicPeace.
- Peter Grasse, Executive Producer, Dictionary Films: who steered Curious Films to fame as Australasia's most awarded production company and has this year launched Dictionary Films in Tokyo.
- James Hurman, Founder & Principal, Previously Unavailable: winner of over 50 local and global marketing effectiveness awards and author of an internationally acclaimed book establishing the link between creativity and business success.
- Chris Clarke, Chief Creative Director, International, DigitasLBi: one of the industry's best known digital thought-leaders and named one of the Top 20 Creative Directors in 2011, 2012 and 2014.
Other speakers also confirmed include:
- Amy Chen, Co-founder, Bowhead Technology
- Ruth Stubbs, CEO, iProspect APAC
- Marko Klijn, Ringmaster, Cirkus
- Rohan Philips, Vice President, Products and Strategy, Asia Pacific, Xaxis
- Neha Tejuja, Regional Strategic Planner, Wunderman Singapore
- Raymond Chin, Executive Creative Director, SapientNitro
- Kentaro Kimura, Executive Creative Director, Hakuhodo Kettle
- Marc Curtis, Head of Labs, TMW Unlimited
- Eric Cruz, Executive Creative Director, AKQA
- Minah Kim, Director / User Experience Team, Cheil Worldwide
- Yonathan Dominitz, Founder, Mindscapes
- Zhenhan Hao, Artist
- Joanna Catalano, Head, Creative Agency APAC Business, Google
"Spikes Asia is where regional ideas and a global outlook combine to inspire and expand the minds of those in attendance. With some industry heavyweights alongside the brightest rising stars, the programme strikes a balance between creativity, technology and content creation," said Terry Savage, Chairman, Spikes Asia.
Anyone wishing to attend the Festival, which takes place from 21-23 September in Singapore, can take advantage of early bird delegate passes until midnight SGT 13 July at www.spikes.asia/attend/booking_travel/buy_a_pass/. The full Spikes delegate package provides access to all Festival events, including the Awards Ceremony and After Party.
The coming weeks will see further sessions announced and the full schedule of seminars and events live on www.spikes.asia where detailed information on entering work can be found, including category descriptions, entry rules, key dates and deadlines.
Head of Communications
Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity
+44 20 3033 4000
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2020 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.