SINGAPORE, July 20, 2010 - (ACN Newswire) - Three more juries are announced for Spikes Asia, the festival honouring creative excellence in advertising and communications across Asia-Pacific. Led by industry heavy-weights - Bob Greenberg, Chairman, CEO and Global Chief Creative Officer of R/GA; Bill Rosen, President and Chief Creative Officer of Arc Worldwide; and Rei Inamoto, Chief Creative Officer of AKQA - these three high-powered juries will meet in September in Singapore to select the most creative work that the region has produced over the last year in these categories.
- Bob Greenberg, Chairman, CEO, Global Chief Creative Officer, R/GA, USA - Jury President
- Vince Frost, Creative Director & Chairman, Frost*, Australia
- Sujata Keshavan, Managing Director & Executive Creative Director, Ray + Keshavan, India,
- William Harald-Wong, Principal & Design Director, William Harald-Wong & Assoc., Malaysia
- Roy Poh, Creative Director, Beautiful, Singapore
- Do Cao Nguyen, Executive Creative Director, Clipper Indochine, Vietnam
- Jennifer Morla, President & Creative Director, Morla Design, USA - Direct & Sales Promotion Jury
- Bill Rosen, President, Chief Creative Officer, Arc Worldwide, USA - Jury President
- Jun Fukawa, Executive Creative Director, JWT Singapore, Singapore
- Calvin Soh, Vice Chairman & Chief Creative Officer - Asia, Publicis Asia, Singapore
- Andy Greenaway, Regional Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi, Singapore
- Jennifer Hu, Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather, Taiwan
- Merlee Jayme, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, DDB DM9 JaymeSyfu, The Philippines
- Rei Inamoto, Chief Creative Officer, AKQA, USA - Jury President
- Jean Lin, Global Chief Strategy Officer, Isobar, China
- Tim Cheng, Executive Creative Director, Tribal DDB Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Yasuharu Sasaki, Creative Director, Dentsu, Japan
- Thomas Hong-tack Kim, Interactive Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide, Korea
- Steve Elrick, Regional Executive Creative Director, BBH Asia Pacific, Singapore
Philip Thomas, CEO of Spikes Asia said, "This is a vibrant, exciting and multi-cultural region so there's some great creative work being produced. We have no doubt that these three high-calibre juries, who have creativity at heart, will have an interesting and inspiring time selecting the winners."
Delegate registration open from 22 April 2010
Entries open from 20 May 2010
Entries deadline extended to 6 August 2010
Festival 19-21 September 2010
To submit entries, register to attend or for more information on Spikes Asia 2010, visit www.spikes.asia.
About Spikes Asia
The Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, celebrating and inspiring Asia-Pacific creativity in advertising. Suntec City, Singapore, 27-29 September, 2017. Building on 30 years of the illustrious Spikes Awards, the Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity is the result of a collaboration between the organisers of Cannes Lions and Haymarket, publishers of Campaign Asia Pacific.
The Festival provides the region's growing creative and advertising industry with a platform to network and exchange ideas, bringing together some of the finest creative thinkers from across the region and around the world. Spikes Asia, attended by over 1,800 delegates in 2016, offers an inspirational programme of seminars, tech talks and forums, focusing on creativity and learning, exhibitions of creative work from Asia-Pacific, networking events in the evening and the Spikes Asia award show.
The Spikes Awards, judged by leading international and regional creatives, honour the best creative work in the categories of Film, Print, Outdoor, Radio, Digital, Integrated, Direct, Promo & Activation, Media, Print Craft, Film Craft, Design, Mobile, PR, Branded Content & Entertainment, Healthcare and Innovation.
Incorporating Tangrams Effectiveness @ Spikes brings 15 years of celebrating Effectiveness and Strategy under one roof. The Tangrams celebrate the latest thinking in marketing effectiveness and showcase the very best examples of effective brand building from Asia Pacific. The Tangrams awards honour clients and their agencies for marketing strategies that deliver solid results to transform businesses and brands in categories for Effectivenss, Digital Strategy, Media Strategy, Data & Analytics and e-commerce.
Ascential powers the prestigious Cannes Lions festival for the branded communications industry, the world's premier payments and financial services congress Money20/20, Spring Fair/Autumn Fair, the global fashion trend forecasting service WGSN, environmental risk data business Groundsure, e-commerce analytics provider One Click Retail and advisory and business services firm, MediaLink.
Ascential Events is part of Ascential plc, which transforms knowledge businesses to deliver exceptional performance. Ascential plc is a global business-to-business information company that informs and connects the business world in 150 countries through market-leading Exhibitions & Festivals and Information Services. Ascential's premium products enable focus, growth and value. The company provides customers with world class content and connections empowering their businesses to be the best informed and best connected. www.ascential.com
About Haymarket Media Group
The Haymarket Media Group established in 1957 is the largest privately-owned magazine publisher in the UK, and one of the fastest growing media companies globally. The principal business is centred around its consumer, business, professional and customer publications. These are complemented by digital platforms and live events, including extensive exhibitions, conferences and awards. The Group's global expansion comes from wholly owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and extensive licensing of key magazines to other publishers.
In Asia from their offices in Hong Kong, Mumbai and Singapore, Haymarket Media Ltd publish market-leading titles Campaign Asia-Pacific, Finance Asia, Asian Investor, CEI Asia Pacific and Campaign India. In addition Haymarket organise a number of the region's leading industry awards and conferences relating to the communications and finance sectors. For more information about the Haymarket Media Group see www.haymarket.com.
PR & Press Manager
Spikes Asia Advertising Festival
Source: Spikes Asia
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2018 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.