BEIJING, Sept 7, 2010 - (ACN Newswire) - Chinese civil aviation now has the fastest growth rate of the four methods of transportation. As Chinese civil aviation market has grown in double-digit rates, it has become the world's second largest. China is expected to require 3770 new aircraft, worth 400 billion U.S. dollars, over 20 years. Vision in the Chinese aviation market has become indispensible to global aviation players.
The 2nd Annual Commercial Aircraft Forum, which will take place Sept 9 & 10 in Shanghai, is a compelling platform for all global participants in the flourishing Chinese aviation industry, and a platform to call global attention to the emergence of Chinese aviation manufacturing industry.
We invite you to join this two-day conference, which will benefit your business in China. This unique gathering will be a must-attend event by bringing together leading airlines, aircraft manufactures, engine manufactures, equipment and technology suppliers, and MROs.
It will be a platform where Chinese and international players exchange market intelligence on accessing different regional markets, sharing best practice and strategy that will help boost profits, cut costs and develop smart business models.
Day One - Thurs. 9 September 2010
A.M.: Aviation Industry Outlook
- China Aviation Market - The world's fastest-growing major
- Will the booming China regional aviation market promote
ARJ21 commercial success?
- General Aviation Outlook: Opportunities and challenges in China
- Morning Refreshment and Networking
- FAA Keynote: Developing advanced airworthiness certification
- High-speed rail may hurt aviation industry, but how much and
how to respond?
- China Leading Airlines' Panel：Adjust aircraft fleet structure
to make more profit
P.M.: Depth Analysis of Commercial Aircraft Projects
- COMAC's Perspective: How will China commercial aircraft obtain
and maintain advantages in the fierce competition?
- Voice from COMAC: Design & Research process and future plan of
large aircraft project
- Achieve a leading position in a highly competitive aviation
market - SWOT analysis for C919 and ARJ21
- Bombardier C Series aircraft - The most "green" single-aisle
- Airbus Keynote: What would Airbus do to further extending
- Integrating into Global Aviation Value Chain - Achieving by
subcontracting and international cooperation
- A key factor affecting the performance of aircraft - politics
and international relations
Day Two - Fri. 10 September 2010
A.M.: Flourishing Aviation MRO Market
- Status quo and prospect of China booming MRO market
- MRO Cost Management: Impetus for Airlines' rapid development
- Key challenges facing aviation MROs
- Which part cost the most in MRO? - That's the Engine
- OEM VS. PMA - The user's overview
- MRO update: Future technology trend in aircraft maintenance
P.M.: Opportunities for Aircraft Manufacturing
- Engine for C919 - CFM new generation LEAP-X1C
- Revolution for aircraft manufacturing: Advanced composite
materials used in civil aviation
- Advanced avionics systems and safety, economy, convenience,
environmental protection flight
- The use of advanced welding, Connection and Forming technology
in aircraft manufacturing
- Achieving safety flight with leading fly-by-wire (FBW) system
- An important part in aircraft manufacturing - Non-destructive
- Global sourcing of aviation equipment and technology -
opportunities and challenges for Multi-national Enterprises
For more information and to register for this important Forum, please visit the 2nd Annual Commercial Aircraft Forum website at: http://www.ca-forum.com/index.asp
About China Decision Makers Consultancy (CDMC)
China Decision Makers Consultancy (CDMC) is devoted to delivering business intelligence by creating opportunities for knowledge sharing and business networking. CDMC endeavors to be the premier platform for acquiring business opportunities and strive to be part of your decision making. We firmly position ourselves as a landmark provider of B to B media service featuring China concept and high acclamation of customer. We pride ourselves in growing with your business and China's economy. For more information, please visit www.chinadecisionmakers.com.
China Decision Makers Consultancy,
Source: Commercial Aircraft Forum
Topic: Press release summary
Sectors: Daily Finance, Airlines
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2018 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.