SHANGHAI, Jan 27, 2011 - (ACN Newswire) - The organisers of the Asian Marketing Effectiveness Festival are pleased to announce the jury line-up for the 9th AME awards.
Chaired by Bob O'Leary, Head of Global Marketing for Citi, a group of 32 global professionals, all with a strong understanding of what classifies a truly effective campaign, have been picked for their expertise and knowledge. Coming together in Shanghai they will view, debate and award those entries deemed worthy.
- Bob O'Leary, Head of Global Marketing, Citi, USA - Jury Chair
- Mike Anthony, CEO, Engage Management Consultants, Thailand
- Nick Baker, Executive General Manager of Marketing, Tourism Australia, Australia
- Stephanie Bell, Regional Media Director - Asean India/Pacific, L'Oreal, Thailand
- Steve Blakeman, Chief Strategy Officer, Asia Pacific, Mediabrands, Singapore
- Tim Broadbent, Global Effectiveness Director, Ogilvy & Mather Beijing, China
- Rob Campbell, Regional Head of Strategy, Wieden+Kennedy, China
- Cheuk Chiang, CEO, Asia Pacific, PHD, Singapore
- Matthew Godfrey, President, Y&R Asia, Singapore
- Seth Grossman, Managing Director, Carat China
- Paul Heath, Chief Executive Officer, Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific, Hong Kong
- Mark Ingrouille, Asia Pacific Business Director and CEO Thailand, Publicis Worldwide, Thailand
- Andres Kiger, Senior Director, Marketing Integrated Communications, Coca-Cola Greater China
- Amanda King, President, Tribal DDB Asia Pacific, Hong Kong
- Yee Wee Koh, Director of Marketing for Greater China, Nokia, China
- Gyehyun Kwon, VP, Sports Marketing, Samsung Electronics, Korea
- Ivy Liang, VP Marketing and Strategy, Imaging & Printing Group, Hewlett-Packard Asia Pacific, Singapore
- Jean Lin, CEO of Isobar Asia Pacific, Global Chief Strategy Officer, Founder of wwwins Isobar Greater China
- Michael Maedel, President, Asia Pacific & Middle East, JWT, Singapore
- Michael McComb, Head of Brand Planning, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Hong Kong
- Michael McLaren, Regional Director, Asia Pacific, McCann Worldgroup Asia Pacific, Japan
- John Merrifield, Creative At Large, TBWA\Asia Pacific, Singapore
- Dominic Purvis, General Manager, Marketing & Communications, Swire Properties, Hong Kong
- Tim Riches, Chief Growth Officer, Asia Pacific, FutureBrand, Singapore
- Richard Robinson, Co-founder and President, Youlu, China
- Argha Sen, Head of Marketing and Customer Relationship Management, Toys "R" Us - Toys Li Fung (Asia), Hong Kong
- Bindu Sethi, Chief Strategy Planning Officer, Grey Asia Pacific, India
- Paul Smitton, Head of International Development, Qantas, United Kingdom
- Neil Stewart, CEO, Asia Pacific, Maxus, Singapore
- Tim Sutton, Chairman, Asia Pacific, Weber Shandwick, Hong Kong
- Chris Thomas, Chairman and CEO, BBDO/Proximity Asia, Singapore
- Jarek Ziebinski, President, Asia Pacific, Leo Burnett & Arc, Singapore
"Effective campaigns are paramount to the success of all businesses and their products. This impressive line-up of professionals knows exactly what it takes to achieve this. We are therefore truly honoured that they will be exercising their expertise to judge this year's AME awards," said Terry Savage, Festival Chairman of Cannes Lions, who with Haymarket are joint organisers of the festival.
For further information about the 2011 AME festival, register to attend or submit entries, please go to www.ame.asia.
Entries: now open
Delegate registration: now open
Early Entries deadline: 25 February 2011
Final Entries deadline: 11 March 2011
Festival: 12 & 13 May 2011 - Pudong Shangri-La hotel, Shanghai, PRC
Awards Ceremony: 13 May 2011 - Pudong Shangri-La hotel, Shanghai, PRC
About The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference & Awards
The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference and Awards (AMES) is Asia Pacific's foremost gathering of marketing, advertising and media industry executives, acclaimed marketing experts and brand pioneers. The Festival is a celebration of the latest thinking in marketing effectiveness and a showcase of some of the very best examples of effective brand building from around the globe. It features a compelling programme of seminars and forums, multiple networking sessions and a gala awards presentation.
The 14th Asian Marketing Effectiveness Awards, from which the festival has grown, honours clients and their agencies for marketing strategies that deliver solid results to transform businesses and brands. The annual awards receive over 1,100 entries and are judged by a panel of top client and agency professionals who review the submissions against stringent criteria to determine the winners of the prestigious Asian Marketing Effectiveness Awards trophies. The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference & Awards is organised by Lions Festivals and Haymarket Media Group. www.ames.asia.
Haymarket Media Group
The Haymarket Media Group established in 1957 is the largest privately-owned magazine publisher in the UK, and one of the fastest growing media companies globally. The principal business is centred around its consumer, business, professional and customer publications. These are complemented by digital platforms and live events, including extensive exhibitions, conferences and awards. The Group's global expansion comes from wholly owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and extensive licensing of key magazines to other publishers. In Asia from their offices in Hong Kong, Mumbai and Singapore, Haymarket Media Ltd publish market-leading titles Campaign Asia-Pacific, Finance Asia, Asian Investor, CEI Asia Pacific and Campaign India. In addition Haymarket organise a number of the region's leading industry awards and conferences relating to the communications and finance sectors. For more information about the Haymarket Media Group see www.haymarket.com.
Lions Festivals is the organiser of Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and Eurobest as well as co-organisers, with its joint venture partners, of Dubai Lynx International Festival of Creativity, Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, Festival of Asian Marketing Effectiveness, and the Digital Asia Festival and Awards. Lions Festivals is powered by Top Right Group. www.lionsfestivals.com.
PR & Press Manager
Tel: +44-20-7728 4040
Source: The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference & Awards
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2018 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.