SINGAPORE, May 30, 2011 - (ACN Newswire) - 50+ speakers have already confirmed to make presentations at the Hospital Management Asia conference on its 10TH YEAR on September 7 & 8 at the Resorts World Convention Centre in Singapore.
Plenary speakers who will frame the tone and directions for discussions in the Special Interest Sessions (SIS) are thought leaders from various industries and experts in hospital management:
Ms. Claire Chiang, Senior Vice President, Banyan Tree Holdings Limited (Singapore) will speak on "Learning from the Service and Banking industries." Dr. Tsuneo Sakai, President, Japan Hospital Association will share "How Japan has learned and coped with the major earthquake, tsunami and nuclear incident." Mr. Steven Thompson, CEO, Johns Hopkins Medicine International will present "Moving Leadership in Healthcare."
Among the other plenary speakers are Assoc. Prof. Low Guat Tin, Policy & Leadership Studies, National Institute of Education (Singapore) and Dr. Paul vanOstenberg, Vice President, International Accreditation, Standards and Measurement, Joint Commission International (USA).
Others speakers include:
1. Mr. Vishal Bali, CEO, Fortis Hospitals (India)
2. Dr. Rupali Basu, CEO, Gleneagles (India)
3. Abd Aziz Bin Abd Rahman, CEO, KPJ Seremban (Malaysia
4. Dr. Robert Beaudoin, Professor, University of Connecticut (USA)
5. Dr. Paul Chang, MD, APac, Joint Commission Intl (Singapore)
6. Dr. Alexander Chiu, Honorary A/Prof, Univ of Hong Kong
7. Mr. Dai Tao, Dep SG, Chinese Hospital Association (China)
8. Dr. Eric de Roodenbeke, CEO, Intl Hospital Federation (France)
9. Prof. Rene Domingo, Asian Institute of Mgt (Philippines)
10. Prof. Kwong Ming Fock, Changi General (Singapore)
11. Dr. Jean-Marcel Guillon, CEO, Far East Medical, Vietnam
12. Dr. Girdhar Gyani, SG, Quality Council of India
13. Ms. Maria Holswilder, King Fahad Medical City (Saudi Arabia)
14. Dr. Lawrence Lai, Senior Adviser, Hong Kong Hospital Authority
15. Mr. Peter Lee, Min of Health (Singapore)
16. Dr. Lim Suet Wun, EVP Sgp, Parkway Group
17. Mr. Raju Mandhyan, Author, Coach, and Trainer, (Philippines)
18. Dr. Sandhya Mujumdar, National University Hospital (Singapore)
19. Dr. Mark Parrish, Director, Health Solutions, Microsoft (Australia)
20. Prof. Quek Swee Chye, Dep Chair, National Univ Hospital (Singapore)
21. Dr. Aruna Rabel, Hemas Hospitals Group (Sri Lanka)
22. Dr. Tsuneo Sakai, President, Japan Hospital Association
23. Mr. Amitabh Saxena, CEO, Anexas Consultancy (India)
24. Dr. Anupam Sibal, Group Medical Director, Apollo Hospitals Group (India)
25. Prof. Laksono Trisnantoro, Gadjah Mada Medical School (Indonesia)
26. Mr. David Wood, MD,Health Care, PwC (China)
For a complete list of the hospital management practitioners and experts who will share their insights, skills and practical tips with more than 600 hospital managers in Asia, please visit the HMA website at www.hospitalmanagementasia.com or you may also get updates via Twitter at @HMAsia and Facebook at facebook.com/pages/Hospital-Management-Asia.
HMA's program includes a combination of plenary sessions featuring widely recognized industry and Hospital Management leaders from around the region; workshops and demonstrations (Special Interest Sessions) on topic-specific innovations and up-to-date best hospital management practices. The emphasis is on the educational side centering on "nuts and bolts", "how to" workshops.
Hospital Management Asia 2011 is organised by Exedra Events in cooperation with Joint Commission International, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, International Hospital Federation and the Asian Hospital Federation, with the support of the Singapore Ministry of Health and the Singapore Exhibition and Convention Bureau.
Official Industry Partners are Austco Marketing & Service (Asia) Ltd and UBM Medica. Conference partners are ASTRON Hospital & Healthcare Consultants Private Limited, Chinese Hospital Association, Hoan My Medical Corporation, The Ho Chi Minh City Medical Association and The Medical Practitioner Society of Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong Hospital Authority, Indian Healthcare Quality Forum, Indonesian Hospital Association, Private Hospitals Association of the Philippines and Quality Council of India (QCI).
ACN Newswire, Medical Products Asia, Business World, Vietnam Business Forum, Business World, Medical Progress, Medical Tribune, MIMS, MJN e-News and the Asia Pacific Journal of Health Management are Media Partners. Official PR Partner is Weber Shandwick-Singapore with Creative Crest (India), Public Relations Society of Indonesia (Indonesia), Masso PR (Vietnam) and IPR (Malaysia). Official Coffee partner is Avanti Espresso Company and the Spa partner is Spa Republic.
For additional information on Hospital Management Asia, please visit www.hospitalmanagementasia.com.
Marketing and Media Manager
Tel: +632 846 8339
Email: [email protected]
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2020 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.