SINGAPORE, July 21, 2011 - (ACN Newswire) - Spikes Asia, the annual awards and festival for creative excellence in advertising and communications across Asia-Pacific, is pleased to announce the first two of this year's eight juries - Film, Print, Outdoor and Radio jury, which will be chaired by multi award winner Remi Babinet, Chairman & Worldwide Creative Director of BETC Euro RSCG; and the Direct and Promo & Activation jury, led by the highly respected Daniel Morel, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Wunderman. The 20 international and regional members that make up these juries will meet in Singapore in September to judge, discuss and award the region's best work in these categories.
Film, Print, Outdoor and Radio Jury
- Remi Babinet, Chairman & Worldwide Creative Director, BETC Euro RSCG, Global - Jury President
- Connie Lo, Executive Creative Director, Leo Burnett, Hong Kong
- Leigh Reyes, Executive Creative Director, Lowe Philippines, The Philippines
- Michael Dee, Chief Creative Officer, DDB China Group, China
- Michael Raso, Executive Creative Director, McCann Sydney, Australia
- Nick Worthington, Executive Creative Director, Colenso BBDO, New Zealand
- Randy Rinaldi, Executive Creative Director, Grey Indonesia, Indonesia
- Ravi Deshpande, Chairman & CEO, Contract Advertising, India
- Steve Back, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy & Mather, Singapore
- Thirasak Tanapatanakul, Chief Creative Officer, Creative Juice/TBWA, Thailand
- Wain Choi, VP & Global Executive Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide, Korea
- Yukio Nakayama, Executive Creative Director, Dentsu, Japan
Direct and Promo & Activation Jury
- Daniel Morel, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Wunderman, USA - Jury President
- Bobby Pawar, Chief Creative Officer, Mudra Group, India
- David Smail, Chairman & Executive Creative Director, BBDO Vietnam, Vietnam
- Norman Tan, Chief Creative Officer, China, Lowe China, China
- Raymond Ng, Creative Director, Draftfcb, Malaysia
- Steve Coll, Executive Creative Director, Euro RSCG, Australia
- Takeshi Nozoe, Creative Director, Hakuhodo, Japan
- Trong Tantivejakul, Chief Creative Officer, Y&R Bangkok, Thailand
"This is a fantastic jury line-up, with some great creative minds coming together to determine the best work in the region. We look forward to welcoming them to Spikes Asia, where no doubt there will be some outstanding work to be seen," says Terry Savage, Chairman of Cannes Lions, who together with Haymarket, organise Spikes Asia.
The Digital, Media, Design, Craft, Integrated and PR juries will be announced shortly. To submit entries, register to attend or for more information on Spikes Asia 2011, visit www.spikes.asia.
Spikes Asia Key Dates
- Entries now open
- Entries extension: 5 August 2011
- Delegate registration now open
- End of Early Bird Registration: 1 August 2011
- Festival Dates: 18-20 September 2011 2011
About Spikes Asia
The Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, celebrating and inspiring Asia-Pacific creativity in advertising. Suntec City, Singapore, 27-29 September, 2017. Building on 30 years of the illustrious Spikes Awards, the Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity is the result of a collaboration between the organisers of Cannes Lions and Haymarket, publishers of Campaign Asia Pacific.
The Festival provides the region's growing creative and advertising industry with a platform to network and exchange ideas, bringing together some of the finest creative thinkers from across the region and around the world. Spikes Asia, attended by over 1,800 delegates in 2016, offers an inspirational programme of seminars, tech talks and forums, focusing on creativity and learning, exhibitions of creative work from Asia-Pacific, networking events in the evening and the Spikes Asia award show.
The Spikes Awards, judged by leading international and regional creatives, honour the best creative work in the categories of Film, Print, Outdoor, Radio, Digital, Integrated, Direct, Promo & Activation, Media, Print Craft, Film Craft, Design, Mobile, PR, Branded Content & Entertainment, Healthcare and Innovation.
Incorporating Tangrams Effectiveness @ Spikes brings 15 years of celebrating Effectiveness and Strategy under one roof. The Tangrams celebrate the latest thinking in marketing effectiveness and showcase the very best examples of effective brand building from Asia Pacific. The Tangrams awards honour clients and their agencies for marketing strategies that deliver solid results to transform businesses and brands in categories for Effectivenss, Digital Strategy, Media Strategy, Data & Analytics and e-commerce.
Ascential powers the prestigious Cannes Lions festival for the branded communications industry, the world's premier payments and financial services congress Money20/20, Spring Fair/Autumn Fair, the global fashion trend forecasting service WGSN, environmental risk data business Groundsure, e-commerce analytics provider One Click Retail and advisory and business services firm, MediaLink.
Ascential Events is part of Ascential plc, which transforms knowledge businesses to deliver exceptional performance. Ascential plc is a global business-to-business information company that informs and connects the business world in 150 countries through market-leading Exhibitions & Festivals and Information Services. Ascential's premium products enable focus, growth and value. The company provides customers with world class content and connections empowering their businesses to be the best informed and best connected. www.ascential.com
About Haymarket Media Group
The Haymarket Media Group established in 1957 is the largest privately-owned magazine publisher in the UK, and one of the fastest growing media companies globally. The principal business is centred around its consumer, business, professional and customer publications. These are complemented by digital platforms and live events, including extensive exhibitions, conferences and awards. The Group's global expansion comes from wholly owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and extensive licensing of key magazines to other publishers.
In Asia from their offices in Hong Kong, Mumbai and Singapore, Haymarket Media Ltd publish market-leading titles Campaign Asia-Pacific, Finance Asia, Asian Investor, CEI Asia Pacific and Campaign India. In addition Haymarket organise a number of the region's leading industry awards and conferences relating to the communications and finance sectors. For more information about the Haymarket Media Group see www.haymarket.com.
PR & Press Manager
Spikes Asia Advertising Festival
Tel: +44 20 7728 4040
Source: Spikes Asia
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
Sectors: Daily Finance, Broadcast
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2018 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.