SHANGHAI, Feb 9, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - The Asian Marketing Effectiveness Festival, now in its 10th year, is delighted to announce the jury line-up for 2012.
As the region's must-attend learning platform and awards for effectiveness, the Festival will bring together a top panel of 34 renowned industry experts from across the region, led by this year's Jury Chair, James Thompson, Chief Marketing Officer, Diageo Asia Pacific. Jury members will judge entries into the 17 awards categories before announcing and revealing the winners at the Awards Ceremony on Friday 27 April at the Grand Ballroom, Pudong Shangri La in Shanghai, China.
"We're delighted that we can bring together such a great mixture of professionals from the communications industry. The Asian Marketing Effectiveness Festival is important in setting the benchmark for the region's marketing strategies and deciphering those that are leading the way in delivering results and transforming businesses. It's important that we have the right calibre of people debating which entries should be taking home the prestigious awards and with this line-up we've certainly achieved that," says Myriam Coupard, Festival Director of the Asian Marketing Effectiveness Festival.
The 2012 jury are:
- James Thompson, Chief Marketing Officer, Diageo Asia Pacific, Singapore - Jury President
- Wasim Basir, Director - Integrated Marketing Communications, Coca-Cola India
- Stephanie Bell, Regional Media Director, L'Oreal, Thailand
- David Brain, President & Chief Executive Officer Asia Pacific, Edelman, New Zealand
- Charles Cadell, Regional Managing Director, McCann Worldgroup, Singapore
- Pully Chau, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Greater China, Draftfcb, China
- Barry Cupples, Chief Executive Officer Asia Pacific, Omnicom Media Group, Singapore
- Jonathan Daly, Regional Planning Director, Asia Pacific, Saatchi & Saatchi, Singapore
- Mathilde Delhoume-Debreu, Director, Brand Building Integrated Communication, EMEA & Asia, Procter & Gamble, Switzerland
- Rupen Desai, Regional President, Lowe + Partners Asia Pacific, Singapore
- Matt Fanshawe, Managing Director Asia Pacific, EuroRSCG, Singapore
- David Glass, Vice President Regional Marketing Asia Pacific, Wrigley, Hong Kong
- Justin Graham, Executive Planning Director, Droga5, Australia
- Matthew Godfrey, President Asia, Y&R, Singapore
- Pete Heskett, South East Asia Planning Director, JWT, Singapore
- Paul Hu, Executive Vice President, Land Rover China
- Neil Hudspeth, Chief Digital Officer Asia Pacific, Leo Burnett Group, Singapore
- Sheena Jeng, China Chair & Chief Creative Officer, Publicis China
- Julie Lyle, Chief Marketing Officer, Prudential Corporation Asia, Hong Kong
- Anthony Lau, Head of Marketing, Pacific Credit Card Centre, Bank of Communications, China
- Andrew Meadon, Regional Director, GroupM Asia Pacific, Hong Kong
- Paolo Mercado, Head of Marketing Communications, Greater China Region, Nestle China
- Joanna Mobley, Group Director of Ingredient Marketing, Innovation & Business Ventures, Fonterra, New Zealand
- Leonardo O'Grady, Director ASEAN Integrated Marketing & Communications, Coca-Cola Asia Pacific, Singapore
- Tracy Ren, Head of Marketing, Pricing & Customer Analytics, Standard Chartered Bank, China
- Dona S Arcilla, Group Head Marketing & Communications Group, Philippine Savings Bank, The Philippines
- Nirvik Singh, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Asia Pacific, Grey Group, Singapore
- Mark Sinnock, President, Strategy & Planning, Ogilvy & Mather Group Asia Pacific, Singapore
- Chris Thomas, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer BBDO Asia, Middle East & Africa, Chairman Proximity Worldwide, BBDO/Proximity, Singapore
- Ian Thubron, President, TBWA/Greater China, Hong Kong
- Mei Wai, Head of Marketing, Asia Pacific Breweries Singapore
- Haiyan Wang, Marketing Director China, Kraft Foods Corporate Management (Shanghai) Co, China
- Charles Wigley, Chairman Asia, BBH, Singapore
- James Wong, Managing Director Taiwan, Hong Kong and Korea, Unilever, Taiwan
- John Zeigler, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, DDB Group Asia Pacific, India, Japan, DDB Worldwide, Singapore
The entry deadline for the Asian Marketing Effectiveness Festival has been extended to Thursday 16 February. A late entry fee will be applicable, details of which can be found at www.ame.asia along with further information on entering the awards.
Anyone wishing to attend the Festival, which takes place on 26 and 27 April, can now benefit from a special early bird delegate discount, valid until 24 February. Details and further information on how to register can be found on the website: www.ame.asia.
Entries deadline: extended to 16 February
Delegate registration: now open.
Early bird available until 24 February 2012
Festival: 26 & 27 April 2012 - Pudong Shangri-La hotel, Shanghai, PRC
Awards Ceremony: 27 April 2012 - Pudong Shangri-La hotel, Shanghai, PRC
PR & Press Manager
Tel: +44-20-7728 4040
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
Sectors: Retail & eCommerce, Daily News
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2021 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.