SHANGHAI, Feb 9, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - The Asian Marketing Effectiveness Festival, now in its 10th year, is delighted to announce the jury line-up for 2012.
As the region's must-attend learning platform and awards for effectiveness, the Festival will bring together a top panel of 34 renowned industry experts from across the region, led by this year's Jury Chair, James Thompson, Chief Marketing Officer, Diageo Asia Pacific. Jury members will judge entries into the 17 awards categories before announcing and revealing the winners at the Awards Ceremony on Friday 27 April at the Grand Ballroom, Pudong Shangri La in Shanghai, China.
"We're delighted that we can bring together such a great mixture of professionals from the communications industry. The Asian Marketing Effectiveness Festival is important in setting the benchmark for the region's marketing strategies and deciphering those that are leading the way in delivering results and transforming businesses. It's important that we have the right calibre of people debating which entries should be taking home the prestigious awards and with this line-up we've certainly achieved that," says Myriam Coupard, Festival Director of the Asian Marketing Effectiveness Festival.
The 2012 jury are:
- James Thompson, Chief Marketing Officer, Diageo Asia Pacific, Singapore - Jury President
- Wasim Basir, Director - Integrated Marketing Communications, Coca-Cola India
- Stephanie Bell, Regional Media Director, L'Oreal, Thailand
- David Brain, President & Chief Executive Officer Asia Pacific, Edelman, New Zealand
- Charles Cadell, Regional Managing Director, McCann Worldgroup, Singapore
- Pully Chau, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Greater China, Draftfcb, China
- Barry Cupples, Chief Executive Officer Asia Pacific, Omnicom Media Group, Singapore
- Jonathan Daly, Regional Planning Director, Asia Pacific, Saatchi & Saatchi, Singapore
- Mathilde Delhoume-Debreu, Director, Brand Building Integrated Communication, EMEA & Asia, Procter & Gamble, Switzerland
- Rupen Desai, Regional President, Lowe + Partners Asia Pacific, Singapore
- Matt Fanshawe, Managing Director Asia Pacific, EuroRSCG, Singapore
- David Glass, Vice President Regional Marketing Asia Pacific, Wrigley, Hong Kong
- Justin Graham, Executive Planning Director, Droga5, Australia
- Matthew Godfrey, President Asia, Y&R, Singapore
- Pete Heskett, South East Asia Planning Director, JWT, Singapore
- Paul Hu, Executive Vice President, Land Rover China
- Neil Hudspeth, Chief Digital Officer Asia Pacific, Leo Burnett Group, Singapore
- Sheena Jeng, China Chair & Chief Creative Officer, Publicis China
- Julie Lyle, Chief Marketing Officer, Prudential Corporation Asia, Hong Kong
- Anthony Lau, Head of Marketing, Pacific Credit Card Centre, Bank of Communications, China
- Andrew Meadon, Regional Director, GroupM Asia Pacific, Hong Kong
- Paolo Mercado, Head of Marketing Communications, Greater China Region, Nestle China
- Joanna Mobley, Group Director of Ingredient Marketing, Innovation & Business Ventures, Fonterra, New Zealand
- Leonardo O'Grady, Director ASEAN Integrated Marketing & Communications, Coca-Cola Asia Pacific, Singapore
- Tracy Ren, Head of Marketing, Pricing & Customer Analytics, Standard Chartered Bank, China
- Dona S Arcilla, Group Head Marketing & Communications Group, Philippine Savings Bank, The Philippines
- Nirvik Singh, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Asia Pacific, Grey Group, Singapore
- Mark Sinnock, President, Strategy & Planning, Ogilvy & Mather Group Asia Pacific, Singapore
- Chris Thomas, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer BBDO Asia, Middle East & Africa, Chairman Proximity Worldwide, BBDO/Proximity, Singapore
- Ian Thubron, President, TBWA/Greater China, Hong Kong
- Mei Wai, Head of Marketing, Asia Pacific Breweries Singapore
- Haiyan Wang, Marketing Director China, Kraft Foods Corporate Management (Shanghai) Co, China
- Charles Wigley, Chairman Asia, BBH, Singapore
- James Wong, Managing Director Taiwan, Hong Kong and Korea, Unilever, Taiwan
- John Zeigler, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, DDB Group Asia Pacific, India, Japan, DDB Worldwide, Singapore
The entry deadline for the Asian Marketing Effectiveness Festival has been extended to Thursday 16 February. A late entry fee will be applicable, details of which can be found at www.ame.asia along with further information on entering the awards.
Anyone wishing to attend the Festival, which takes place on 26 and 27 April, can now benefit from a special early bird delegate discount, valid until 24 February. Details and further information on how to register can be found on the website: www.ame.asia.
Entries deadline: extended to 16 February
Delegate registration: now open.
Early bird available until 24 February 2012
Festival: 26 & 27 April 2012 - Pudong Shangri-La hotel, Shanghai, PRC
Awards Ceremony: 27 April 2012 - Pudong Shangri-La hotel, Shanghai, PRC
About The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference & Awards
The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference and Awards (AMES) is Asia Pacific's foremost gathering of marketing, advertising and media industry executives, acclaimed marketing experts and brand pioneers. The Festival is a celebration of the latest thinking in marketing effectiveness and a showcase of some of the very best examples of effective brand building from around the globe. It features a compelling programme of seminars and forums, multiple networking sessions and a gala awards presentation.
The 14th Asian Marketing Effectiveness Awards, from which the festival has grown, honours clients and their agencies for marketing strategies that deliver solid results to transform businesses and brands. The annual awards receive over 1,100 entries and are judged by a panel of top client and agency professionals who review the submissions against stringent criteria to determine the winners of the prestigious Asian Marketing Effectiveness Awards trophies. The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference & Awards is organised by Lions Festivals and Haymarket Media Group. www.ames.asia.
Haymarket Media Group
The Haymarket Media Group established in 1957 is the largest privately-owned magazine publisher in the UK, and one of the fastest growing media companies globally. The principal business is centred around its consumer, business, professional and customer publications. These are complemented by digital platforms and live events, including extensive exhibitions, conferences and awards. The Group's global expansion comes from wholly owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and extensive licensing of key magazines to other publishers. In Asia from their offices in Hong Kong, Mumbai and Singapore, Haymarket Media Ltd publish market-leading titles Campaign Asia-Pacific, Finance Asia, Asian Investor, CEI Asia Pacific and Campaign India. In addition Haymarket organise a number of the region's leading industry awards and conferences relating to the communications and finance sectors. For more information about the Haymarket Media Group see www.haymarket.com.
Lions Festivals is the organiser of Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and Eurobest as well as co-organisers, with its joint venture partners, of Dubai Lynx International Festival of Creativity, Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, Festival of Asian Marketing Effectiveness, and the Digital Asia Festival and Awards. Lions Festivals is powered by Top Right Group. www.lionsfestivals.com.
PR & Press Manager
Tel: +44-20-7728 4040
Source: The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference & Awards
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
Sectors: Retail/eCommerce, Daily News
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2019 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.