|Data specialists, creative technologists and innovation experts make up juries|
LONDON, Apr 7, 2016 - (ACN Newswire) - Lions Innovation, the two day specialist event that explores data and tech as creative catalysts and is part of the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, has announced the 2016 jurors.
Two Awards are associated with Lions Innovation, the Innovation Lions, which celebrate pioneering technological creativity, and the Creative Data Lions, which award creativity enabled by data.
Commenting on the make-up of the juries, Terry Savage, Chairman, Lions Festivals, said, "As we enter into the second year of the Creative Data Lions, we have focused on creating a jury that brings together even more data specialists to ensure that the understanding of the application of data is there. We will watch with interest as both juries look to set the precedent in these fast developing industries."
The two juries have been announced as follows:
Creative Data Lions Jury:
- Tash Whitmey, Chief Executive Officer, Havas helia, Global - Jury President
- Kieran Ots, Digital Creative Director, Leo Burnett, Australia
- Carolina Coppoli, Head Business Intelligence & Strategy Latam, Geometry Global, Argentina
- Manjiry Tamhane, Worldwide COO and CEO EMEA, Gain Theory, Global
- Petra Sammer, Chief Creative Officer, Ketchum, Germany
- Yuya Furukawa, Chief Creative Officer, Dentsu, Japan
- Edmund Choe, Chief Creative Officer, Singapore & Southeast Asia, TBWA, Singapore & SE Asia
- Marc Maleh, VP, Managing Director, Data Science and Visualization, R/GA, USA
- Jason Kodish, Global Chief Data Scientist, DigitasLBi, Global Arun Kumar, Global President, Cadreon, Global
- Mark Zagorski, CEO, eXelate, a Nielsen Company, Global
Innovation Lions Jury:
- Emad Tahtouh, Director, Applied Technology, Finch, Australia - Jury President
- Tuomas Peltoniemi, President, Asia and Innovation Director, TBWA/Digital Arts Network, APAC
- Yaron Kniajer, Managing Director, Rhodium, Israel
- Masaki Mikami, Corporate Officer, Hakuhodo and Hakuhodo DY Media Partners, Japan
- Fred Saldanha, Americas Chief Creative Officer, Isobar, Brazil
- Nicole Yershon, Director of Innovation Solutions, Ogilvy Labs, UK
- Ray Velez, Chief Technology Officer, Razorfish, USA
- Susan Lyne, President + Managing Partner, BBG Ventures, USA
- Patrick Chaupham, Executive Vice President, Creative Technology, Weber Shandwick, Global
- JC Oliver, Global Head of Innovation, AOL, Global
Commenting on the Innovation Lions jury, Rob Dembitz, Head of Lions Innovation said, "Once again we welcome a diverse mix of backgrounds to the Festival; from Creative Technologists to Venture Capitalists. They will identify the innovative ideas that will make a dramatic difference to how creativity is being enhanced and enabled by new technologies now and in the future."
In a new addition to Lions Innovation this year, both Tash Whitmey and Emad Tahtouh will hold 'President's Masterclasses'. Fresh from judging, they'll provide insight from the jury rooms, as well as talk about their love affairs with the worlds of data and technology and the opportunities they both hold.
Lions Innovation takes place on 21-22 June, within the eight day Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Entries into the awards are currently being accepted and can be made through www.canneslions.com, where information on the available delegate packages can also be found.
Head of Media Relations & PR
+44 20 3033 4016
Source: Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
Sectors: Film & Video, Advertising
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2021 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.