|One month to go before the Asian Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility (AFCSR), October 25 & 26 in Bangkok, Thailand |
BANGKOK, Sept 27, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - Following ten successful conference runs in six of Southeast Asia's major cities - Manila, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh City and Singapore, the Asian Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility (AFCSR) continues to be at the forefront of CSR development in Asia. This 2012, Bangkok will host the 11th AFCSR on October 25 & 26, Thursday & Friday.
The two-day event, with the theme "Innovative Approaches to Create Value for Business and Society," will allow attendees to interact with leaders and experts from the business, government and civil sectors and to learn about improving business competitiveness through innovative implementation of CSR.
H.E. Anand Panyarachun, Chairman of the Board, Independent Director, and Member of the Corporate Social Responsibility Committee, Siam Commercial Bank; and Former Thailand Prime Minister will be joining us for the Opening Ceremonies on October 25, 8:30 AM.
We also have 45 confirmed speakers, each an expert on their own field. You will find the sessions very interesting. Please find attached our conference brochure and program agenda to find out more about the sessions we have prepared for you.
We have listed our impressive line-up of speakers from 25 different countries that will share their knowledge about the best CSR practices all over the world.
1. Ms. Emily Abrera - Chairperson, Children's Hour (Philippines)
2. Ms. Anusha Alles - Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Brandix Lanka (Sri Lanka)
3. Ambassador Delia Domingo Albert - Senior Adviser, SGV & Co. (Philippines)
4. Mr. Mohiuddin Babar - Convenor, Nature Alliance (Bangladesh)
5. Ms. Ma. Cecilla Filipinas Calleja-Taufique - VP for Public Relations and Community Affairs, Rapu-Rapu Minerals Inc. (Philippines)
6. Mr. Russell Campbell - APAC Corporate Social Responsibility Manager, Intel (Thailand)
7. Mr. Archawat Chareonslip - Director, Public Affairs and Communications, Coca-Cola (Thailand)
8. Prof. Nieves Confesor - Professor, Asian Institute of Management (Philippines)
9. Ms. Marthyn Cuan - Chief Information Officer, Manila Electric Company (Philippines)
10. Mr. John Dasilva - Project Development Manager, Kenan Institute Asia (Thailand)
11. Dr. Steven DeKrey - President, Asian Institute of Management (Philippines)
12. Ms. Marilou G. Erni - Executive Director, Petron Foundation (Philippines)
13. Ms. Suzanne Fallender - Director of Social Innovation, Intel (U.S.)
14. Prof. Bradley Googins - Director Emeritus, Center for Corporate Citizenship, Boston College's Carroll School of Management (U.S.)
15. Prof. David Grayson - Director, Doughty Centre for Corporate Responsibility, Cranfield School of Management (U.K.)
16. Ms. Agnes De Jesus - Senior Vice President, Environment and External Relations, Energy Development Corporation (Philippines)
17. Mr. Jonathan Joson - Communications Relations Manager, Sagittarius Mines (Philippines)
18. Mr. Boris Joaquin - General Manager, Team Metamorphosis (Philippines)
19. Ms. Angela Kang - Executive President, Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum (South Korea)
20. Ms. Amanda Keogh - Director for Sustainability, Fuji Xerox (Asia-Pacific)
21. Prof. Mari Kondo - Professor, Doshisha Business School (Japan)
22. Mr. David Laurence - Executive Director, The Australian Center for Sustainable Mining Practices (Australia)
23. Mr. Chris Levy - Associate Director for Corporate Affairs, GlobeScan (Canada)
24. Mr. Thirawit Leetavorn - Senior Vice President, Double A (Thailand)
25. Mr. Sam Y. S. Lee - Founder and Chief Executive Officer, InnoCSR Co. (China)
26. Mr. Rafael C. Lopa - Executive Director, Philippine Business for Social Progress (Philippines)
27. Ms. Jude Mannion - CEO, Robin Hood Asia (New Zealand)
28. Ms. Monica Marshall - Deputy Director, Global Head Public Private Partnerships, United Nations World Food Programme
29. Mr. Alex Mavro - Executive Director, Sasin Centre for Sustainability Management (Thailand)
30. Mr. Takeshi Miyamoto - Director General, Global Compact (Japan)
31. Ms. Tulip Noorazyze - Director of CSR, Shangri-La Tanjung Aru (Malaysia)
32. Dato Paduka Timothy Ong - Chairman, Asia Inc. Forum (Brunei Darussalam)
33. Mr. Quintin Pastrana - PGPA Manager, Chevron Geothermal Philippine Holdings Inc. (Philippines)
34. Dr. Sopon Pornchokchai - President, Thai Appraisal Foundation (Thailand)
35. Ms. Belen O. Rillo - Vice President, Jollibee Foundation, Inc. (Philippines)
36. Ramon R. Del Rosario - President and Chief Executive Officer, Phinma, Inc. (Philippines)
37. Mr. Joseph Scaria - Area Director for Asia Pacific Region, Habitat for Humanity International (Thailand)
38. Dr. Michael Shafer - Director of Operations, Warm Heart (Thailand)
39. Mr. Ola Jo Tandre - Director of Corporate Responsibility, Telenor Group (Norway)
40. Mr. George Tahija - President Director, PT Austindo Nusantara Jaya (Indonesia)
41. Mr. Thomas Thomas - Executive Director, Singapore Compact for Corporate Social Responsibility (Singapore)
42. Ms. Ambreen Waheed - Executive Director, Responsible Business Initiative (Pakistan)
43. Ms. Miki Watanabe - Leader, Planning Group, Corporate Social Responsibility Group, Fuji Xerox (Japan)
44. Mr. Jochen Weikert - Senior Manager, Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) (Germany)
45. Mr. Oliver Yang - Corporate Social Responsibility and Government Relations Manager, AmCham Shanghai (China)
We are committed to making your AFCSR experience as smooth as possible. In this light, we suggest that you make reservations at the soonest possible time to avail of the best rates for you and your colleagues.
We hope that we can count on your attendance for this year's AFCSR. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, please do like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/AFCSR) or follow us on twitter (www.twitter.com/AFCSR2012) as we shall be updating you on developments from time to time.
We are looking forward to meeting you and your colleagues this October!
Download the AFCSR 2012 brochure at: http://www.acnnewswire.com/clientreports/273/AF12ConferenceBrochure.pdf
Espher Marie Ferrer (Ms.)
Asian Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility (AFCSR) 2012
AIM - Ramon V. del Rosario Center for Corporate Social Responsibility
Tel: +63-2-892-4011 ext. 2145
Asian Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility (AFCSR) 2012
Tel: +63-2-892-4011 Ext. 2108
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
Source: Asian Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility (AFCSR)
Sectors: Daily News
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2022 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.