|Experts to share experience and best practise around the theme of Mobility|
SINGAPORE, Dec 13, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - The Festival of Media Asia, the Asian iteration of the acclaimed Festival of Media for creativity and innovation, today announced an impressive line-up of speakers who will be participating in next year's event, held at the W Singapore - Sentosa Cove from 3-5 March 2013 in Singapore. The list features an array of global and Asian brand leaders, providing the much-needed brand perspective.
"We're excited to announce our initial list of speakers, each one a market leader in their own right. We stand to gain a great deal, learning from their experiences and hearing the secrets of their success." said Charlie Crowe, Founder of the Festival and CEO of C Squared. "The Festival of Media Asia is the best place to come in contact with brands, and hear best practices and successes directly from them."
The initial list of speakers for the Festival of Media Asia 2013 is as follows, including representatives from a healthy number of brands:
- Matthew Driver, Division President, Southeast Asia, MasterCard Worldwide
- Jamie Reigle, Managing Director, APAC, Manchester United
- Michelle Froah, Senior Director Marketing, APAC, Kimberly-Clark
- Clifford Rosenberg, MD Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia, LinkedIn
- Phil McAveety, Executive Vice President & Chief Brand Officer, Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide
- James Thompson, Chief Marketing Officer, APAC, Diageo
- Ian Ewart, Global Head of Product, Services and Marketing, Coutts
- Leonardo O'Grady, ASEAN Director International Media, Coca-Cola
- Paul Hu, Managing Director, Volkswagen Brand, Volkswagen Group Import China
- Thomas Laymac, Head of Interactive Global Marketing, Chrysler
- Kaiser Kuo, Director of International Communications, Baidu
- Rahul Welde, Vice President of Media, Unilever
In addition to the speakers, brands participating in the festival in other capacities include:
- Banyan Tree
- BMW Asia
- Experian South East Asia
- Johnson & Johnson
- Singapore Tourism Board
An expanded agenda for the Festival of Media Asia is available on the website. It maps out both days of the conference, showing the various ways that the theme of mobility will be explored, including:
- BRAND MOBILITY From online video and traditional TV to mobile and social, where is the best place for brands to be seen in Asia?
- BUSINESS MOBILITY Asia: Your next global HQ?
- CONTENT MOBILITY Liquid content, fresh innovations and radical new business models.
- CULTURAL MOBILITY The end of deference and the internationalisation of social attitudes.
The inaugural Festival of Media Asia in 2011 was a huge success, bringing together 600 attendees from 23 different countries across Asia and the globe. The 2013 event will bring together a host of new features for attendees to enjoy including a stronger awards programme, the launch of the global Media Accelerator Programme (M.A.P.) alongside the outstanding line-up of speakers listed above.
About C Squared
C Squared is one of the fastest-growing specialist publishing, events and technology companies in Europe. Its mission is to help the media and marketing industry become more connected and better informed so that it is fully equipped to respond to the challenges and opportunities brought about by digital technology and globalization. The company first launched Cream magazine in 2005 to reflect the changes taking place in global media. Cream has now become the world's largest database of media innovation and its bespoke technology serves many of the leading global agency groups and multinational advertisers. C Squared launched the Festival of Media in Venice in 2007 and the brand now has 3 major Events across the world, attended by 4,000 senior delegates and receiving over 3,000 Awards entries. In 2009, C Squared acquired the leading brand M&M Global; plus the M&M Global Awards and the popular media training course, IMM. In 2011, C Squared created its "Original Events" unit, which has since created leading events for clients including Wired Magazine, Unilever and BeViacom. More information is available at: www.csquared.cc .
Amala Naravane / Hyacinths Pennefather
Rice Communications for The Festival of Media Asia 2013
Tel: +65 6221 8324 / +65 6221 8729
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
Source: Festival of Media Asia Pacific
Sectors: Film & Video, Wireless, Apps, Broadcast, Film & Sat
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2021 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.