SINGAPORE, July 20, 2010 - (ACN Newswire) - Three more juries are announced for Spikes Asia, the festival honouring creative excellence in advertising and communications across Asia-Pacific. Led by industry heavy-weights - Bob Greenberg, Chairman, CEO and Global Chief Creative Officer of R/GA; Bill Rosen, President and Chief Creative Officer of Arc Worldwide; and Rei Inamoto, Chief Creative Officer of AKQA - these three high-powered juries will meet in September in Singapore to select the most creative work that the region has produced over the last year in these categories.
- Bob Greenberg, Chairman, CEO, Global Chief Creative Officer, R/GA, USA - Jury President
- Vince Frost, Creative Director & Chairman, Frost*, Australia
- Sujata Keshavan, Managing Director & Executive Creative Director, Ray + Keshavan, India,
- William Harald-Wong, Principal & Design Director, William Harald-Wong & Assoc., Malaysia
- Roy Poh, Creative Director, Beautiful, Singapore
- Do Cao Nguyen, Executive Creative Director, Clipper Indochine, Vietnam
- Jennifer Morla, President & Creative Director, Morla Design, USA - Direct & Sales Promotion Jury
- Bill Rosen, President, Chief Creative Officer, Arc Worldwide, USA - Jury President
- Jun Fukawa, Executive Creative Director, JWT Singapore, Singapore
- Calvin Soh, Vice Chairman & Chief Creative Officer - Asia, Publicis Asia, Singapore
- Andy Greenaway, Regional Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi, Singapore
- Jennifer Hu, Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather, Taiwan
- Merlee Jayme, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, DDB DM9 JaymeSyfu, The Philippines
- Rei Inamoto, Chief Creative Officer, AKQA, USA - Jury President
- Jean Lin, Global Chief Strategy Officer, Isobar, China
- Tim Cheng, Executive Creative Director, Tribal DDB Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Yasuharu Sasaki, Creative Director, Dentsu, Japan
- Thomas Hong-tack Kim, Interactive Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide, Korea
- Steve Elrick, Regional Executive Creative Director, BBH Asia Pacific, Singapore
Philip Thomas, CEO of Spikes Asia said, "This is a vibrant, exciting and multi-cultural region so there's some great creative work being produced. We have no doubt that these three high-calibre juries, who have creativity at heart, will have an interesting and inspiring time selecting the winners."
Delegate registration open from 22 April 2010
Entries open from 20 May 2010
Entries deadline extended to 6 August 2010
Festival 19-21 September 2010
To submit entries, register to attend or for more information on Spikes Asia 2010, visit www.spikes.asia.
PR & Press Manager
Spikes Asia Advertising Festival
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
Source: Spikes Asia
Sectors: Broadcast, Film & Sat
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2021 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.