SINGAPORE, July 28, 2010 - (ACN Newswire) - Spikes Asia, the festival honouring creative excellence in advertising and communications across Asia-Pacific, is pleased to announce the final three of the seven juries. With impressive line-ups, the Craft jury will be chaired by Akira Kagami, Executive Advisor & Global Executive Creative Advisor of Dentsu; Media will be led by Jon Wilkins, Founding Partner of Naked Communications; and the Integrated jury, made up of members from all the other juries, including jury presidents, will be chaired by David Lubars, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer or BBDO North America who also heads the Film, Print, Outdoor and Radio jury.
- Akira Kagami, Executive Advisor & Global Executive Creative Advisor, Dentsu, Japan - Jury President
- Stanley Wong, Film Director, ThreeTwoOne Film Production, Hong Kong
- Shashanka Chaturvedi, Director and Partner, Goodmorning, India
- Toshiya Kono, Executive Creative Director, Hakuhodo, Japan
- Merlee Jayme, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, DDB DM9 JaymeSyfu, The Philippines
- Chris Chiu, Group Executive Creative Director, Leo Burnett/Arc Worldwide, Singapore
- Haydn Evans, Head of Production & Content Development, TBWA\Asia Pacific, Singapore
- Barry Munchick, Proprietor, Velocity, South Africa
- Jon Wilkins, Founding Partner, Naked Communications, Australia - Jury President
- Simon Woodward, Chief Executive Officer China, UM, China
- Ashutosh Srivastava, Leader Asia Pacific, Mindshare, Singapore
- Vishnu Mohan, Chief Executive Officer Asia Pacific, Havas Media, India
- Malcolm Hanlon, Managing Partner Asia Pacific, ZenithOptimedia, Singapore
- Barry Cupples, Chief Executive Officer - Asia Pacific, Omnicom Media Group, Singapore
- Nick Waters, Chief Executive Officer - Asia Pacific, Aegis Media, Singapore
- David Lubars, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, BBDO North America, USA - Jury President
- Jon Wilkins, Founding Partner, Naked Communications, Australia
- Bill Rosen, President, Chief Creative Officer, Arc Worldwide, USA
- Bob Greenberg, Chairman, CEO and Global Chief Creative Officer, R/GA, USA
- Rei Inamoto, Chief Creative Officer, AKQA, USA
- Jean Lin, Global Chief Strategy Officer, Isobar, China
- Sonal Dabral, Regional Executive Creative Director Asia and Chairman India, Bates 141, India
- Toby Talbot, Group Executive Creative Director, DDB, New Zealand
- Andy Greenaway, Regional Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi, Singapore
- Calvin Soh, Vice Chairman and Chief Creative Officer - Asia, Publicis Asia, Singapore
Terry Savage, Chairman of Spikes Asia, said, "The calibre of the jury reflects the prestige of these awards. We are honoured to bring together such highly respected, very talented and multi-award winning professionals to judge at Spikes Asia."
Spikes Asia is jointly organised by Haymarket and Cannes Lions. To submit entries, register to attend or for more information on Spikes Asia 2010, visit www.spikes.asia.
About Spikes Asia
The Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, celebrating and inspiring Asia-Pacific creativity in advertising. Suntec City, Singapore, 27-29 September, 2017. Building on 30 years of the illustrious Spikes Awards, the Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity is the result of a collaboration between the organisers of Cannes Lions and Haymarket, publishers of Campaign Asia Pacific.
The Festival provides the region's growing creative and advertising industry with a platform to network and exchange ideas, bringing together some of the finest creative thinkers from across the region and around the world. Spikes Asia, attended by over 1,800 delegates in 2016, offers an inspirational programme of seminars, tech talks and forums, focusing on creativity and learning, exhibitions of creative work from Asia-Pacific, networking events in the evening and the Spikes Asia award show.
The Spikes Awards, judged by leading international and regional creatives, honour the best creative work in the categories of Film, Print, Outdoor, Radio, Digital, Integrated, Direct, Promo & Activation, Media, Print Craft, Film Craft, Design, Mobile, PR, Branded Content & Entertainment, Healthcare and Innovation.
Incorporating Tangrams Effectiveness @ Spikes brings 15 years of celebrating Effectiveness and Strategy under one roof. The Tangrams celebrate the latest thinking in marketing effectiveness and showcase the very best examples of effective brand building from Asia Pacific. The Tangrams awards honour clients and their agencies for marketing strategies that deliver solid results to transform businesses and brands in categories for Effectivenss, Digital Strategy, Media Strategy, Data & Analytics and e-commerce.
Ascential powers the prestigious Cannes Lions festival for the branded communications industry, the world's premier payments and financial services congress Money20/20, Spring Fair/Autumn Fair, the global fashion trend forecasting service WGSN, environmental risk data business Groundsure, e-commerce analytics provider One Click Retail and advisory and business services firm, MediaLink.
Ascential Events is part of Ascential plc, which transforms knowledge businesses to deliver exceptional performance. Ascential plc is a global business-to-business information company that informs and connects the business world in 150 countries through market-leading Exhibitions & Festivals and Information Services. Ascential's premium products enable focus, growth and value. The company provides customers with world class content and connections empowering their businesses to be the best informed and best connected. www.ascential.com
About Haymarket Media Group
The Haymarket Media Group established in 1957 is the largest privately-owned magazine publisher in the UK, and one of the fastest growing media companies globally. The principal business is centred around its consumer, business, professional and customer publications. These are complemented by digital platforms and live events, including extensive exhibitions, conferences and awards. The Group's global expansion comes from wholly owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and extensive licensing of key magazines to other publishers.
In Asia from their offices in Hong Kong, Mumbai and Singapore, Haymarket Media Ltd publish market-leading titles Campaign Asia-Pacific, Finance Asia, Asian Investor, CEI Asia Pacific and Campaign India. In addition Haymarket organise a number of the region's leading industry awards and conferences relating to the communications and finance sectors. For more information about the Haymarket Media Group see www.haymarket.com.
PR & Press Manager
Spikes Asia Advertising Festival
Source: Spikes Asia
Topic: Press release summary
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2019 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.