Philippines, 2020年9月29日 - (JCN Newswire) - On 30 September & 1 October, Seamless Philippines' 2020 edition will take place online, bringing together the entire Philippines' commerce & finance ecosystem to innovate, transform and disrupt.
On the morning of 30 September, Mohamed Keraine, Managing Director - Head of Retail Development Asia of ING Bank will kickstart the keynote session as he shares how he and his team have grown ING Bank's Philippines business successfully. This Lito Villanueva, EVP and Chief Innovation and Inclusion Officer, RCBC takes to the stage next, to talk about RCBC's virtualization journey and the final morning keynote session will be delivered by banking heavyweight Dr. Justo Ortiz, Union Bank of the Philippines' Vice Chairman to offer insights into Unionbank's Transformation Journey.
On 1 October, Shopback Country Manager, Prashant Kala; foodPanda Commercial Director, Hardik Batra; Lazada Group Head of Business Development, Petrus Paolo Carbonell; Cebuana Lhuiller Bank VP and Head of Retail Banking, Jimmy Ang and Metromart Co- Founder & CEO, Steffano Fazzini, will gather virtually for their Keynote Panel Discussion on Innovating retail & e-commerce in the Philippines.
In addition to the highlighted keynote speakers, over 100 other experts will share their insights across six channels of content in the Payments Innovation, Banking and Financial Inclusion Channels on Day 1 and the E-commerce & Retail Strategy, E-commerce Marketing and Digital Identity Channels on Day 2. All channels are free to attend and for the first time ever at Seamless Philippines, all sessions will be available on-demand.
Additional featured speakers at Seamless Philippines Virtual 2020 include:
- Henry Aguda, Chairman of the Board at UBX/ SEVP, CTOO and Chief Technology Officer, Unionbank of the Philippines
- Bettina Quimson, IT Expert Resource, Philippine Senate and Congress
- Rogelio "Nooky" Umali, FWD Life Chief Technology Officer, FWD Insurance Corporation
- Janette Y. Abad Santos, VP & Head Marketing Group, Robinsons Bank
- Frederick Faustino, Assistant Vice President, Head, Digital Channels Business Development and Onboarding, Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Esel De Sagun-Madrid, VP, Analytics and Insights, Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company
- Gay Santos, Executive Director, Fintech Alliance Philippines
- Christian Jerome Dobles, Senior Vice President, Philippine National Bank
- Jayan Dy, Head of Digital Transformation, SM Retail
- Rajeev Tummala, Director-Digital & Data, HSBC
- Kim Lato, President & CEO, Kimstore.com
- Mary Jean T. Pacheco, Assistant Secretary, Department of Trade and Industry
- Ernest Ryan Valencia, Head Digital Marketing, Ayala Malls
- Dan Mejia, Head of Communications & Press, H & M Philippines
- Diego Buenaflor, General Manager, Ellana Mineral Cosmetics
- Dominador Gamboa, Director, House of Representatives
- Frances Nicola Mendez, Law and Policy Consultant, Department of Information and Communications Technology
- LtCol Francel Margareth Padilla-Taborlupa, Information Systems Officer, National Task Force Against Covid19, Office of the Chief Implementer, National Incidence Command, Emergency Operations Center
Alongside the online conference sessions, Seamless Philippines 2020 will also feature a virtual showcase of the latest solutions and technologies from leading solution providers. Exhibiting companies include Cognitec, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Sybrin, FIME, Goldpac, LG Business Solutions, Amihan, Home Credit, Share Treats, Phonexia, POSMart, Veritaspay and WizarPOS.
The two-day virtual event is expected to gather over 2,000 payments, retail, e-commerce, fintech stakeholders from across the Philippines and beyond.
About Seamless Philippines Virtual 2020
Date: 30 September - 1 October 2020
Conference Hours: 09:00 - 17:00 , Live Online
We've been sparking ideas, innovations and relationships that transform business for over 30 years. Using our global footprint, we bring innovators, disrupters and change agents together, discussing and demonstrating the technology, strategies and personalities that are changing the way the world does business. For more information, visit www.terrapinn.com.
Note: Press registration for the conference is compulsory. Press passes are strictly reserved for reporters, journalists, editors only. Final issuance of press passes is subjected to Terrapinn's discretion.
For your complimentary press pass, please contact the following:
Terrapinn Pte Ltd
Whatsapp/Viber: +65 8159 6111
トピック: Press release summary
セクター: Trade Shows, Media & Marketing, Advertising
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2020 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.
|Terrapinn Holdings Ltd. Releated News|
|Oct 19, 2020 02:00 HKT/SGT|
|Indosat Ooredoo, Smart Axiata, PLDT Global and over 50 mobile operators from the region gather to shape the future of intelligent connectivity in Asia|
|Sept 29, 2020 09:49 HKT/SGT|
|2,000 Industry Leaders Gather Online to Transform the Future of Payments, E-commerce, Retail, Fintech, and Identity in the Philippines|
|Sept 21, 2020 08:57 HKT/SGT|
|1,000+ Retailers, Logistics Experts, and Innovators Gather Online to Transform the Future of Retail Logistics in Asia|
|Sept 11, 2020 17:22 HKT/SGT|
|Accounting & Finance Show Asia 2020 Goes Virtual|
|Nov 5, 2019 08:00 HKT/SGT|
|1,500 Energy Experts Gather in Bangkok in November to Secure Thailand's Energy Future|
|More news >>|