SINGAPORE, Apr 14, 2010 - (ACN Newswire) - The advent of search engines has revolutionised the way customers research and decide their purchases - they now search not only for a product but also for comments and experiences. Social media, another high-traffic platform, fulfils this need and also offers companies the opportunity to connect and market their businesses. It is a potent force multiplier through which you can generate an avalanche of positive conversations and influence your customers' search results beyond your own website listing.
Differentiate and position your company by being proactive, establishing trust with the community and touching customers in their own online space. In the evolving web environment, a co-ordinated search engine marketing campaign with social media is the key to engaging the information-savvy customer and realising the full potential of your brand.
- Is your company's performance on search engines lacklustre?
- Do you know how to engage your customer from search to purchase?
- Can you integrate social media and search engine marketing to build your brand?
Attend this 2-day practical workshop and, through the lens of social media, be equipped with refreshing SEM strategies and solutions to improve brand image and maximise ROI. Learn to achieve the best search rankings for your website and convince customers to make the purchase with cutting-edge strategies on Search Engine Optimisation, Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Social Media, Customer Conversion, Web Analytics, ROI, Online Branding, and Creating a Marketing Mix. Implement campaigns across borders with tested management techniques and leverage on upcoming platforms like mobile local search to bring customers to your doorstep. By capitalising on the synergies of SEM and social media, you can reach your customer's personal online world and even convert skeptics to evangelists.
Don't leave your company's search profile to chance. Seize this opportunity to reach out with social media & better position your brand!
- Actionable insights to power your search campaign with Social Media
- Advanced strategies to leverage cutting-edge search platforms
- Onsite demonstration of live websites supported by case studies
- Interactive hands-on exercises to put techniques into practice immediately
- Beyond Traditional Search Marketing: Leveraging social media and accessing video & local search
- Search Engine Optimisation: Maximising page rankings while harnessing real-time and universal search
- Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising: Using keyword research for effective bid management
- Customer Conversion: Translating online inquiries to purchases with conversion chain influencers
- Metrics, KPIs and ROI: Measuring SEM effectiveness with affordable web analytics tools
- Online Branding & Reputation Management: Generating positive conversations and mitigating negative results
- Exploring Mobile Search: Establishing a foothold in this upcoming search platform
- Creating a Marketing Mix: Multi-pronged marketing approach with SEM and social media
- Managing and Maintaining SEM: Tactics to implement and review your SEM campaign
- Outlook of SEM in Asia: Capitalising on regional trends and overcoming differences across borders
Title: Search Engine Marketing with Social Media Workshop
Date: 26 - 27 April 2010 / 29 - 30 April 2010
Venue: M Hotel, Singapore / The Excelsior, Hong Kong
Organiser: Pacific Conferences
Contact Person: Ms Chan Shu Ling
Tel: +65 6372 2204
Email: [email protected]
A full programme can also be found at: http://www.conferences.com.sg/S1364-SEM4-44E-Z.pdf .
About Pacific Conferences
Pacific Conferences specialises in organising business conferences aimed at providing interactive, insightful information and analysis about issues facing businesses in Asia-Pacific. Our conferences are developed through thorough research and a deep understanding of the critical concerns facing industry professionals. They are addressed by experts and leaders who have deep knowledge and practical experiences in their respective areas. More information may be found at www.conferences.com.sg.
Ms Feon Lee
+65 6372 2201
Source: Pacific Conferences
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2020 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.