SHANGHAI, June 7, 2010 - (ACN Newswire) - As the Chinese aviation market has been growing at double-digit rates, and it has become the world's second largest. The Boeing Company expects that China will need 3770 new aircraft, worth 400 billion U.S. dollars, over the next 20 years. The Chinese aviation market is clearly the growth market for global aviation players.
With the burgeoning of the China civil aviation manufacturing industry, cooperation and communication has never been as important for both Chinese and global players in promoting leading technologies, advanced equipment and top-ranking talents.
The 2nd annual Commercial Aircraft Forum, to take place September 9th & 10th in Shanghai, is designed to focus global attention on the emergence of the Chinese aviation manufacturing industry and to create an influential and forward-looking platform for the global participants with the emergence and flourishing of Chinese aviation industry.
You can not afford to miss:
- The most COMPELLING deliberation on whether Chinese-made aircraft can be a commercial success
- A PREMIER occasion to get commercial and technical updates for the C919 project
- A REMARKABLE gathering highlighting the innovative partnership models for tapping the world's fastest growing aviation market
- A DIVERSIFIED platform to bring together all key stakeholders including policy makers, aircraft manufacturers, airline, leasing companies and key vendors
Get equipped with answers for the following questions:
- Will the booming China regional aviation market promote ARJ21 commercial sales?
- How will the aviation industry respond to the increasing competition from high-speed railway?
- How do politics and international relations affect aviation business?
- How to explore the huge potential of Chinese MRO market?
China Market outlook:
- China is forecast to be the fastest growing economy in the world, with GDP growth averaging 7.2 percent per year over the next 20 years. By 2028, China will account for 42 percent of Asia Pacific's total economic activity.
- China will take delivery of 3,770 new airplanes from 2009-2028, which is 42 percent of the entire Asia Pacific market and valued at $400 billion dollars.
This unique gathering will be a must-attend event, bringing together leading airlines, aircraft manufactures, engine manufactures, equipment and technology suppliers, MROs. And it will be the platform where Chinese and international players gain market intelligence on accessing different regional markets, and share best practices and strategies that can help each other boost profits, cut costs and develop smart business models.
For more information and registration please visit www.ca-forum.com.
Email: [email protected]
Topic: Press release summary
Sectors: Aviation, Exhibitions
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2021 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.