TOKYO, Feb 7, 2020 - (JCN Newswire) - MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION (MMC) has announced the first full redesign of the eK space in roughly six years, in addition to the launch of the new eK X space (pronounced eK "cross" space), a crossover model with SUV flavor. These models will go on sale at MMC sales affiliates throughout Japan starting on Thursday, March 19. The price for the eK X space will start at \1,655,500, ranging up to \1,991,000 fully equipped, while the price for the eK space will range from \1,399,200 to \1,767,700 (10% tax included).
Features of the eK X space and eK space
1. Distinctive design with Mitsubishi-ness
- The eK X space has high-powered SUV flavor.
- The eK space is stylish and approachable.
2. Comfortable, user-friendly interior space
- Comfortable cabin space with class-topping* slide space at the rear seats
- Hands-free automatic sliding doors that are easy to open and shut
3. Advanced driver assistance technology and safety features
- Evolved MI-PILOT single-lane driver assistance technology for highways
- Active safety technology enhanced with four newly added functions for even more safety
*Models in the super height Kei wagon class (overall height above 1,700 mm) with engines placed in the hood were compared by in-house research in February 2020.
Official product website for eK X space and eK space:
Topic: Press release summary
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2021 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.