TOKYO, Aug 28, 2020 - (JCN Newswire) - MITSUBISHI MOTORS today announces its production, sales and export figures for July 2020.
- Third consecutive monthly year-on-year decrease since April, 2020; 30.9% year-on-year
- Ninth consecutive monthly year-on-year decrease since October, 2019; 44.0% year-on-year
- Tenth consecutive monthly year-on-year decrease since September, 2019; 38.0% year-on-year
- Ninth consecutive monthly year-on-year decrease since October, 2019; 62.6% year-on-year
- Third consecutive monthly year-on-year decrease since April, 2020; 5.7% year-on-year
- Asia (29,297 units: 44.3% year-on-year)
- Asia (149 units: 20.2% year-on-year)
- North America (0 units: -% year-on-year )
- Europe (1,324 units : 9.3% year-on-year )
About Mitsubishi Motors
MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION is a global automobile company based in Tokyo, Japan, which has a competitive edge in SUVs and pickup trucks, electric and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. Since the Mitsubishi group produced its first car more than a century ago, we have demonstrated an ambitious and often disruptive approach, developing new vehicle genres and pioneering cutting-edge technologies. Deeply rooted in MITSUBISHI MOTORS' DNA, our brand strategy will appeal to ambitious drivers, willing to challenge conventional wisdom and ready to embrace change. Consistent with this mindset, MITSUBISHI MOTORS introduced its new brand strategy in 2017, expressed in its "Drive your Ambition" tagline - a combination of personal drive and forward attitude, and a reflection of the constant dialogue between the brand and its customers. Today MITSUBISHI MOTORS is committed to continuous investment in innovative new technologies, attractive design and product development, bringing exciting and authentic new vehicles to customers around the world.
Source: Mitsubishi Motors
Topic: Press release summary
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2020 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.