SINGAPORE, Feb 11, 2015 - (ACN Newswire) - The final jury members who will make up the judging panels at this year's Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Awards have been announced, completing a line-up of 106 members who will judge the 5 award sections of Effectiveness, Media Strategy, Digital Strategy, Data & Analytics and e-Commerce at the 2015 awards.
"The outstanding calibre of our AMES juries attests to the importance and prestige of the awards. We are privileged to bring together a very talented group of professionals, all trailblazers in their own right, to judge Asia Pacific's most effective work in marketing communications," said Andrea Hayes, Festivals Director.
Rahul Welde, Vice President of Media at Unilever will chair the Media Strategy Jury while Dr. Elaine Rodrigo, Global Director, Consumer Insights & Strategy of Mondelez International presides the Data & Analytics jury. This panel will also judge entries for the inaugural e-Commerce award section.
Media Strategy Jury
- Rahul Welde, Vice President of Media at Unilever - PRESIDENT
- Akihiko Kuroki, Vice President and Head of Marketing, Procter & Gamble Asia Pacific
- Catherine Williams-Treloar, Head of Product, Asia Pacific, Mindshare
- Chris Harrison, Chief Strategy Officer, APAC, ZenithOptimedia
- Crystal Chan, Vice President of Media, APAC, Razorfish
- Donna Kim, Media Strategy Director, Korea, Cheil Worldwide
- Ellen Hou, Group Managing Director, Shanghai, and Chief Cultural Officer, Greater China, McCann Worldgroup
- Guy Hearn, Chief Innovation Officer, Asia Pacific, Omnicom Media Group
- Hari Ramanathan, Chief Strategy Officer, Y&R Asia
- Jordan Price, Head of Strategic Planning, JWT
- Koichi Yamamoto, Senior Planning Director, Japan, Dentsu Inc.
- Lilian Leong, Managing Director, Hong Kong, IPG Mediabrands
- Manjiri Kamat, Managing Director - Malaysia & Singapore, Kinetic Worldwide
- Masashi Ariizumi, Senior Planning Director, Japan, ADK
- Michael Zhang, Chief Strategy Officer, GroupM China
- Milo Chao, Chief Strategy Officer, TBWA China
- Paddy Crawshaw, Regional Head of Strategy, OMD
- Raj Gupta, Chief Strategy Officer, APAC, MEC
- Rohan Jha, Sr. General Manager - Marketing & Promotions, India Sony Music Entertainment
- Sean Rach, Chief Marketing Officer, Prudential Corporation Asia
- Shahvez Afridi, Head of Strategy, P&G Asia-Pacific, Grey Group
- SK Biswas, Chief Strategy Officer - APAC, Havas Media Group
- Yvette Templar, Vice President, Marketing & Communications, APAC, Allied World Assurance Company
Data & Analytics and e-Commerce Jury
- Elaine Rodrigo (Dr), Global Director, Consumer Insights & Strategy, Mondelez International - PRESIDENT
- Alex Misseri, Senior Vice President, Razorfish China
- Benjamin Koe, Regional Director of Strategic Insight and Impact, MSL Group
- Brendon Chase, Director, User Experience & Performance, MRM//McCann
- Herve Bullot, Senior Director, Global Strategic Insights, Asia Pacific, Johnson & Johnson
- Hoojung Chung (Dr), Director of Data Analytics, Cheil Worldwide
- John Sinke, Assistant Vice President, Digital Marketing & e-Commerce, Resorts World Sentosa
- Jon Wright, Head of Product & Planning, MEC Thailand
- Ken Hsu, Regional Director of Customer Insights, Asia Pacific, Wunderman
- Kim Douglas, Managing Director and Vice President, SapientNitro Singapore and Hong Kong
- Manu Panda, Region Head - Information Services, MasterCard
Naru Radhakrishnan, Chief Client Officer, Millward Brown
- Padraig Flynn, Head of Asia Analytics Centre & Director of Business Science, Asia Pacific, MediaCom
- Raymond Au, Head of Analytics, Asia Pacific, ZenithOptimedia
- Ross Jackson, Regional Head of Cross Border Business, Asia Pacific, Central Europe, Middle East, Africa, Visa Worldwide
- Ryan Ferguson, Head of Platform Solutions and Innovation, Google Southeast Asia
- Tuomas Peltoniemi, Head of Digital, TBWA\Digital Arts Network Singapore
- Tyrone Almeida, Director, Marketing & Insights, Kellogg Asia Pacific
To submit entries, register to attend or for more information on the Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Awards and Conference, please visit www.ames.asia.
About The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference & Awards
The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference and Awards (AMES) is Asia Pacific's foremost gathering of marketing, advertising and media industry executives, acclaimed marketing experts and brand pioneers. The Festival is a celebration of the latest thinking in marketing effectiveness and a showcase of some of the very best examples of effective brand building from around the globe. It features a compelling programme of seminars and forums, multiple networking sessions and a gala awards presentation.
The 14th Asian Marketing Effectiveness Awards, from which the festival has grown, honours clients and their agencies for marketing strategies that deliver solid results to transform businesses and brands. The annual awards receive over 1,100 entries and are judged by a panel of top client and agency professionals who review the submissions against stringent criteria to determine the winners of the prestigious Asian Marketing Effectiveness Awards trophies. The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference & Awards is organised by Lions Festivals and Haymarket Media Group. www.ames.asia.
Haymarket Media Group
The Haymarket Media Group established in 1957 is the largest privately-owned magazine publisher in the UK, and one of the fastest growing media companies globally. The principal business is centred around its consumer, business, professional and customer publications. These are complemented by digital platforms and live events, including extensive exhibitions, conferences and awards. The Group's global expansion comes from wholly owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and extensive licensing of key magazines to other publishers. In Asia from their offices in Hong Kong, Mumbai and Singapore, Haymarket Media Ltd publish market-leading titles Campaign Asia-Pacific, Finance Asia, Asian Investor, CEI Asia Pacific and Campaign India. In addition Haymarket organise a number of the region's leading industry awards and conferences relating to the communications and finance sectors. For more information about the Haymarket Media Group see www.haymarket.com.
Lions Festivals is the organiser of Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and Eurobest as well as co-organisers, with its joint venture partners, of Dubai Lynx International Festival of Creativity, Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, Festival of Asian Marketing Effectiveness, and the Digital Asia Festival and Awards. Lions Festivals is powered by Top Right Group. www.lionsfestivals.com.
Festivals Marketing and Relationships Manager
Tel: +65 6579 0543
Source: The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference & Awards
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2020 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.